OOC / Questions?

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC / Questions?

#481 Post by Argennian »

Ok, so it looks like Bogdan is going to be using the Ring of Free Action for now. I will notate this as well.
(Al: please mark that on Bog's Battle Sheet as well when you get a chance, if you haven't already)

Q: Didn't see a confirmation one way or the other, so curious as to who's taking the dagger +1/+2 vs small creatures/10' light on-command??
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#482 Post by Nuke66 »

Lauranna has already found infravision doesn't work all the time. Just in that last encounter, twice it was worthless.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#483 Post by Alethan »

Nuke66 wrote:Lauranna has already found infravision doesn't work all the time. Just in that last encounter, twice it was worthless.
She should take the dagger, then! She can use it to kill small rodents AND light up the way!
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#484 Post by tkrexx »

Sorry for the delay, RL got the better of me for a few days. Emm has altered her spell list since the encounter with the cave whimperer, and thus has her own temporary light source for the time being.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#485 Post by Argennian »

Nuke66 wrote:Lauranna has already found infravision doesn't work all the time. Just in that last encounter, twice it was worthless.
Yeah those stupid undead and their lack of detectability on the infrared spectrum! :x

Okay, so confirmed we have:

Ring of Free Action: Bogdan
Dagger, +1/+2 vs small creatures/10' light on command: Lauranna
(Nuke: please note on Lauranna's Battle Sheet when can if taking possession)
tkrexx wrote:Sorry for the delay, RL got the better of me for a few days. Emm has altered her spell list since the encounter with the cave whimperer, and thus has her own temporary light source for the time being.
No worries, Rexx, and so noted!

Thanks for the update and I'll be sure to follow up regarding Emm keeping her eyes peeled for a potential avian animal companion! ;)

~ Working on next action post but falling AAK so will get that up tomorrow/when completed. Planning on catching up & tidying things up in the forum here over the weekend, like finally getting recent encounters/treasure found posted, updating npc information/details, finalizing each PC's EXP and getting those PMs out for the last level up and make sure that all Battle Sheets and Action TOP are current. Looking for a home run there, not another check swing! :geek:
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#486 Post by Nuke66 »

So noted.

Thanks all! Hope to put it to good use.

Looking forward to making that one magical d100 roll!

Return to “A New Hope to the West”