chapter 4- back to the wilderness

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: chapter 4- back to the wilderness

#501 Post by Pulpatoon »

OGRE MAGE wrote:"Perhaps if we find enough coin, we could purchase our own mounts when this mission is through? We could make much better time with some horses and ponies."
Salt Peter smacks his forehead. "This, nary 'alf a minnit arfter ye make us return ther mule?! Be ye sure ther blood kin reach yer head, way up thar, longshanks?"

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#502 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Travix inhales deeply and holds his breath till he is red in the face before bursting out in laughter. A rare thing to see from the usually dour mage.

"HAHA! I'm not speaking of beasts of burden like oxen or mule. I mean real mounts, fine, expensive equine. Mounts we could train to do things that no stubborn ass could ever dream of attempting. If we all strike it rich out here somehow, I will teach you each a little something about the finer things in life. We won't be eating any more raw potatoes in our band, I'll tell you that much."

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#503 Post by Pulpatoon »

Salt Peter looks skeptical. He mutters to himself, "If'n ye lost yer taste fer a good raw tater, ye lost yer taste fer life, is all I be sayin'."

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#504 Post by hedgeknight »

"Aye, nothing like a good raw tater with a dash a salt," Graela says, giving Salty a wink. "Whadaya think he meant by the bucket in the water comment? Is that some kinda code for sommat?"
Winter is coming...

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#505 Post by coil23 »

Please proceed to chapter 5 - in search of sausages

<this is where a technically proficient DM would provide a handy link>

Return to “North Spine campaign (Labyrinth Lord)”