Recruitment Thread

Mant72
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Recruitment Thread

#1 Post by Mant72 »

Hi all,

I'm looking for 5-7 players interested in an AD&D 1e homebrew adventure called The Monastery at Dimwater. Characters would begin at 1st level, and all races and classes are permissible (including those from Unearthed Arcana). We can discuss things if you wish to play a class you don't roll high enough for. I would like for potential players to write up a short backstory for their character so that I can weave their ideas into the storyline. If you're interested, and can post at least once every 48 hours, please let me know.

"The abandoned monastery that sits on the banks of the Dimwater River has been shunned for years as a reputed haunt of foul creatures that lurk among its shadows; however, rumors have recently begun to surface about the supposedly haunted place, as local hunters and passing merchants report strange lights and eerie sounds issuing from within its walls. Are you willing to investigate the ruined monastery and unveil its secrets?"

A few things of note:
- I play mostly by the book.
- You will make most rolls.
- Group initiative (1d6). I will roll for both sides.
- Use U.S. Dice Roller to document rolls.
- Stats: 4d6, drop lowest roll, assign to desired ability. Please link rolls to your character.
- All races and classes open (including Unearthed Arcana classes). Again, if you don't roll high enough for a certain class you wish to play, we can talk.
- Max HP for first level, roll for levels thereafter.
- Starting GP as listed in Players Handbook.
Attachments
4-calder-abbey-8709_7057.jpg
4-calder-abbey-8709_7057.jpg (165.24 KiB) Viewed 646 times

Return to “The Monastery at Dimwater (1ed)”