Equipment lists

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Equipment lists

#1 Post by rredmond »

Insane amount of equipment weight and prices by PnP over on KnK:

http://www.knights-n-knaves.com/phpbb3/ ... 50&t=10761

I'll transplant here when I get a chance. But it's awesome.

EDIT: Here's a quickie PDF of the equipment list, fully searchable. Pardon the messy formatting. :)
AUOwE.pdf
(61.2 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
Last edited by rredmond on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Equipment lists

#2 Post by Vargr1105 »

There's a lot of good OSRIC info being posted on the K&K forums regularly. Now all we need is for someone to put it into PDF files format.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Argennian »

:shock: Oh my.

Very nice, Ron! 8-)

Vargr1105 wrote:There's a lot of good OSRIC info being posted on the K&K forums regularly. Now all we need is for someone to put it into PDF files format.
A big +1 to that!
Last edited by Argennian on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by rredmond »

Hmm. I could format it and create a PDF using a "print to" program. I do this anyway at times (as I think V has seen. ;) ) to save these types of files.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by rredmond »

Updated first post to add a PDF file of the list. I'll leave links up to KnK's post as well.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by ToniXX »

This is good stuff, Ron. I'm curious if there is an OSRIC Unearthed Arcana-type book in the works. I don't go to the KnK site that often, so I don't know what's really going on with OSRIC lately. This list of equipment would be good fodder for such a book.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by rredmond »

ToniXX wrote:This is good stuff, Ron. I'm curious if there is an OSRIC Unearthed Arcana-type book in the works. I don't go to the KnK site that often, so I don't know what's really going on with OSRIC lately. This list of equipment would be good fodder for such a book.
There is such an expansion happening, yes. :)

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#8 Post by Vargr1105 »

Actually...

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/25572/OSR ... rthed?it=1

A small portion of UA has already been given the OSRIC treatment. Within that PDF you will find versions of the Barbarian, Cavalier, Bard, Samurai, Ninja, Brawler, Noble, Acrobat-Thief and Monk...although some class titles have been altered to protect the innocent. ;)

The OSRIC Rulebook already has UA-style Weapon Specialization. Now all we need is Comeliness, the new races, revised demihuman limit tables, social class tables, new equipment and Ability Score generation Method V...am I missing anything?

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Post by ToniXX »

Vargr1105 wrote:am I missing anything?
It would be nice to see the UA spells too.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#10 Post by Vargr1105 »

I think they're proprietary; or at least part of them are. OSRIC-ing the UA spellists would require fine-toothed comb care.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by rredmond »

I've got links to them somewhere. A friend of mine had a Tannemore Campaign. He has links to combined spells and other tables. If I don't have them, I bet a quick googling will find it.

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#12 Post by Vargr1105 »

I have two PDF files with the complete MU, Cle and Dru spell lists from PHB and UA. ;)

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by rredmond »

Vargr1105 wrote:I have two PDF files with the complete MU, Cle and Dru spell lists from PHB and UA. ;)
Heh, yup those are familiar.

More than likely they were found here:
http://www.freewebs.com/tannemor/campaignhelps.htm

Campaign of Aranion from DF, unfortunately he doesn't post much anymore (job, kids, etc.) but it seems the site is still up. Lots of 1.5E goodness.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by rredmond »

Might be cause for a new thread, but besides the free supplement coming out of the Alehouse, there are these:

Image Image Image Image[/

Return to “Tips for the Player”