Wizardawn tools hosted at & Magazine

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Wizardawn tools hosted at & Magazine

#1 Post by rredmond »

Hey all. Some of you know I work with & Magazine (a 1E and earlier editions focused nonprofit D&D magazine and publishing group), probably more of you know of Wizardawn's quite excellent website full of tools. Wizardawn had a ton of resources for 15 different old school games (including 3 or 4 the guy who owned the site created) - all the games and resources are excellent. Random tables for any DM need, or just the ability to print out stats for them, or create maps for a dungeon - a lot for a lot of games like D&D, OSRIC, Labyrinth Lord, Mutant Future, GammaWorld, Tunnels & Trolls and on and on.

When the guy running Wizardawn had enough, he just wanted out of gaming all together, we struck a deal that & Publishing Group would keep the site and the tools alive. For those of you who have seen the site you know how awesome it is. For everyone else I highly recommend checking it out - there's nothing like it.

For those who visited the old site, there's a new url address, for those who haven't check out the site:
http://wizardawn.and-mag.com/

I promise you won't be disappointed. You may not have an immediate use for it, but I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Enjoy,
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Wizardawn tools hosted at & Magazine

#2 Post by Mister-Kent »

I've been waiting eagerly for this ~ Thank you and Wizardawn so much! This is an absolute treasure trove of usefulness.
DMing DUNGEONESQUE, LL AEC Gothic-weird fantasy
DMing CAT'S CRADLE, Stars Without Number/Other Dust
Playing
Constance Wyrdweather and Ruwyn Hollowheart in Labyrinth Lord: West Marches Sandbox (LL AEC)
Formerly Numen, Thisby Queller (RIP) and Radiant Olympia (RIP)!
Frekken Ribbitowicz in Mutant Future: Tales from Gam'A Zone (Gamma World)
Anne Summerisle and Gustav the Grasping in Caves of Chaos (LL)
Elden Vodarte in The Horror at Briarsgate (AD&D 1E)
I make the comics and arts! // Tumblr // DeviantArt // EnterVOID

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#3 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Thanks Ron that one goes into my bookmarks. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#4 Post by OGRE MAGE »

It is nuggets of awesomeness like this that makes me glad I stuck around.

Thanks Ron, as if I dont waste spend enough time on here already. :D

Return to “Tips for the DM”