#101 Post by OGRE MAGE »

:lol:

No need to make this any harder on yourselves! :D

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC the second

#102 Post by wolfpack »

so would it be possible for jervis to jump up on the table and attck from there? death from above?

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#103 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Normally I would say yes, but since Umrick just smoked the only target, the point is now moot.

I will try to get a post written up on this today. Speaking of tables, and running them......Things may go very badly for your cleric soon depending on the outcome of today's game. :lol: JK of course.......or am I? :mrgreen: :D

Mant72
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#104 Post by Mant72 »

Keilif stands strong in the faith of Shiliel and in the shadow of the Falcon. :D
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (486.99 KiB) Viewed 519 times

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#105 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Nice

To be honest, I don't really like the Packers chances in this one. Except for Rodgers, they ain't much, and the dirty birdy's look pretty tuff this year.

But anything can happen I guess. :mrgreen: :D

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#106 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Well that was just ugly and unfun to watch. My wife actually made me turn it off at halftime.

Good luck in the Super Bowl this year. :D

Mant72
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#107 Post by Mant72 »

Thanks! This is new territory for Atlanta fans, almost 20 years since they went the last (and only) time.

The Packers are always good. They'll be back in the mix next year.

Now, hopefully the Falcons can beat the cheating Pats. It's going to be a looooong two weeks. :)

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#108 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ya, it's a good feeling.

Enjoy it! :D

I'm pulling for the birds! The pats got enough rings.

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#109 Post by coil23 »

Turned himself into an undead monster? If that means the L-word then Doubtful may as well lie down and die now.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#110 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I agree. :D

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#111 Post by Scott308 »

For the record, Umrick would likely not have seen Doubtful's pantomime of throwing a pebble, as the druid was behind him.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#112 Post by coil23 »

True enough. Also for the record, I don't mean to be pissy towards anyone in particular- I mean for Doubtful to be sour and pissy towards the world in general.

Scott308

#113 Post by Scott308 »

No problem. Umrick didn't take it personally.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Scott308

#114 Post by Scott308 »

coil23 wrote:Doubtful glares daggers at the gnome's entirely inappropriate joke for a moment
Maybe Umrick didn't care for practical jokes growing up like most gnomes, but even he can't pass up an opportunity like that!

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#115 Post by coil23 »

That one was easy to roleplay because I would have been pissed off in real life too. :lol:

Scott308

#116 Post by Scott308 »

:D

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#117 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I will write something up for the pairs return trip to Saltmarsh once Ben agrees to depart.

I will wait to see if Keilif wants to take Jonas's suggestion and detect for magic on Mia's stone before going any further there.

If the plan is still to scuttle the smugglers incoming boats, I will need a bit more detail on how you plan to set that up. Bolts of cloth and casks of spirits wont likely make very good spears. (that is not to say that it cant be done in some other way though)

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#118 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Urson wrote:This is a slightly foggy old guy who's involved in about 4 different systems right now.
:lol:
Understood.

I can totally relate. :D

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#119 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ok, I seem to be losing a little momentum in this game again.

Is there anything else that someone would like to do in the house while Ben and Umrick are away?

Once they return, we can advance the time forward to when something will actually happen. It is getting very boring looking out the window at nothing. :lol:

Mant72
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#120 Post by Mant72 »

Keilif will pray for Detect Magic and have a look at the skull and other gold items.

Return to “U1 The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh (1e)”