Increase number of PM Recipients?

Suggestions or feature requests for the dice roller, forums, or PbP games.
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Increase number of PM Recipients?

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I know it is likely not a large concern to most but sending a PM to the entire player group in a game for me I like the ability to do so but I have the limit of only what 5 recipients? How hard would it be to increase that to say 8 or 10 people at once? Also would that lag the server? Also if I am the only person finding use in a larger number of recipients and it is a big hassle just forget I asked. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Increase number of PM Recipients?

#2 Post by Alethan »

When composing a PM, you SHOULD have the ability to add your group using the Group drop-down list on the left. That will include everyone in the PM who is set up to have edit ability on that game, regardless of the number.

I say "SHOULD" because I don't see all of the current game threads as options. Maybe something for ToniXX to look into...
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

GreyWolfVT

#3 Post by GreyWolfVT »

alright well that does not entirely solve what I've been trying because then all games would need all players to have edit abilities. I know that is not the case in all games currently running on here. But that might be something to do with the knowledge levels of each DM. Thanks for the information Alethan.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by ToniXX »

Alethan is right, you should be able to send to a group without any problems. But, I just changed it so that you may PM an unlimited amount of users no matter what group they're in.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

GreyWolfVT

#5 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Nice! Thanks once again ToniXX! You're the man Greg. :D

Return to “Suggestions”