Character Sheets

Spectreman17
Guide
Guide

Character Sheets

#1 Post by Spectreman17 »

Name: Durgar the Coward

Concept/Bio: A sole surviving Warrior from the battle at the gates

Lifepaths: Born Guilder, Hauler, Lead to Dwarven Host, Banner Bearer, Banner Bearer

Stats:
  • Wi: B3
  • Pe: B4
  • Po: B5
  • Fo: B5
  • Ag: B4
  • Sp: B3
  • Stride: 6
Attributes
  • Ref: B3
  • Ste: B6
  • Hes: 7
  • Hea: B5
  • MW: B11
  • Greed: G2
  • Circles: B1
  • Resources: B1
PTGS:
  • Su: B3
  • Li: B6
  • Mi: B8
  • Se: B9
  • Tr: B10
  • Mo: B11
Arthra:
  • Persona: 2
  • Fate: 2
Beliefs:
  • Oath: I swore to my father to gain honor and renown for my middle class family name (Ironpull) by making a name for myself as the remaining guard of our wandering people.
  • I want to be acknowledged as a hero of the tales of my youth, I must learn to use the proper weapons of a hero.
  • I must regain my honor from fleeing from the fight with Smaug, I will protect survivors until thwey can find a new place to settle.
  • I failed to fulfill my promise to my father, I will never make another promise, for fear of failing a second time.
Instincts:
  • I always step into harm to defend a friend, no matter the cost.
  • I always end my day by refolding my banner in the traditional manner.
  • When faced with death, I choose to flee on a failed steel test.
Traits: [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Dt] Aura of Martyrdom, [Char] Bearded, [Dt] Greed, [Char] Heavy Drinker, [C-O] Lifting Heavy Things, [Dt] Oathsworn, [Dt] Obsessive (craftsmanship), [C-O] Resigned to Death, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Dt] Stout, [Dt] Tough

Skills:
  • Banner-wise B4 (0/4R) (0/2C or 0/1D)
  • Cargo-wise B3 (0/3R) (0/2C or 0/1D)
  • Conspicuous B3 (0/3R) (0/2C or 0/1D)
  • Drunking B2 (0/2R) (0/1C or 0/1D)
  • Formation Fighting
  • Hauling B3 (0/3R) (0/2C or 0/1D)
  • Intimidation B2 (0/2R) (0/1C or 0/1D)
  • Road-wise B2 (0/2R) (0/1C or 0/1D)
  • Erebor-wise B2 (0/2R) (0/1C or 0/1D)
  • Brawling BL (0/6R)
Affiliations: 1D City guard of the Lonely Mountain

Reputations: 1D Sole Survivor of the Gate Watch, 1D Heavy Drinker

Relationships: My Father, Darbur, Who disowned me for failing at the gates (Significant, immediate family, hateful/rival)

Gear: Sturdy Shoes, Clothes, Dwarven-made Heavy Mail, Dwarven Hammer (superior Quality +1D Balance)

Property:

Spells:

Weapons:

Code: Select all

Weapon  Power     WS     Add    VA
Branch     2      2      2      -
Greed Idiom: Power, Craftsmanship, and Riches.
Last edited by Spectreman17 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Verrain
Strider
Strider

Re: Character Sheets

#2 Post by Verrain »

Name: Dvalen

Lifepaths: Born Noble, Noble Ardent, Lead to Outcast, Runecaster Lead to ?, Crazy Witch, Lead to Being Really Old

Stats: Wi: B4, Pe: B8, Po: B3, Fo: B4, Ag: B4, Sp: B3, Stride: 6
Attributes: Ref: B5, Ste: B6, Hes: 6, Hea: B5, MW: B10, Greed: B5, Circles: B2, Resources: B0

PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10

Beliefs:
1) Oath: I swore to Radigast the Brown, never take the life of a bird or beast lest it’s my life or theirs!
2) I must reclaim my ancient rune stones from Radigast. I must convince him it is time again for me to speak the truth.
3) Durgar has a destiny greater than he knows. I must cast the runes for him.
4) Too much was lost when we left Khazad-Dum. We must seek the Hall of Records and the knowledge within.

Instincts:
1) Scavenge for food every morning.
2) Always gather useful herbs when I see them.
3)

Traits: [Char] A Little Crazy, [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Char] Bearded, [Dt] Dvergar, [Dt] Greed (Beauty, Craftsmanship, Power), [Char] Humility in the Face of your Betters, [Char] Ineffable Feature (Beard), [Dt] Low Speech (Birds), [Dt] Oathsworn, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Char] Slave to Fate, [Dt] Stout, [Dt] Tough

Skills: Bird-wise B4, Cudgel B2, Dwarven Rune Script B4, Elf-wise B4, Fear of Mirkwood-wise B4, Folklore B5, Foraging B5, Herbalism B4, Khazad-dum-wise B4, Minions of the Necromancer-wise B4, Reason of Old Stone B2, Rune Casting B5, Scavenging B5, Sing B2, Soothing Platitudes B2, Ugly Truth B4, Whispered Secrets-wise B5

Affiliations: 1D Dwarven Nobles (Fourth son of Thorin I)

Reputations: 1D Reputation as a dwarven noble, 1D Reputation as “Crazy Old Dwarf of Mirkwood”

Relationships: Radigast the Brown (15pt), Elion, Elven Scout (4pt, Forbidden)

Gear: Branch, Clothes, Sturdy Shoes, Traveling Gear, Shoddy Rune Stones

Property: None

Weapons: Branch
Last edited by Verrain on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Craigers07
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Craigers07 »

Name: Thrim
Concept/Bio: A disgraced soldier who is trying to rebuild his military and family reputation
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Ardent, Axe Bearer, Foot Soldier
Stat Points: 8 Mental; 16+3=19 Physical
Resource Points: 10+15+25+6 = 56
Skill points: 2 General. 4+4+8+6 = 22 points

Stats:
Mental:
Willpower: 4
Perception: 4

Physical:
Agility: 5
Speed: 4
Power: 5
Forte: 5

Attributes:
Mortal Wound B 11
Reflexes B 4
Health B 6
Steel B 5
Hesitation 6
Stride 6
Circles B 2
Resources B 0
Greed B 3

PTGS:
Su Li Mi Se Tr Mo
B3 B6 B8 B9 B10 B11

Beliefs:
1) I will maintain the dignity of a foot soldier by defending survivors against Smaug or any immediate threat
2) To maintain discipline through frequent training, I will train with an axe daily to master the weapon
3) I will find immediate shelter through new acquaintances in Mirkwood and eventually a permanent home for myself and my people
Oath) I swore to my father Grelvun I will restore confidence and respect in my military career by advancing in rank

Instincts:
1) I will always have my axe drawn when I am in a dangerous or unknown area
2) I will gather from any edible plant when food is required
3) If a stranger is encountered, I will question their background and motives

Traits: Dvergar, Humility in the Face of your Betters, Proud, Salt of the Earth. 2pts to spend.
Skills: Dwarven Rune Script, Sing, Soothing Platitudes, Accounting, Whispered Secrets-wise, Axe, Armor Training, Shield, Formation Fighting, Throwing, Foraging, Fear of Mirkwood-wise

Affiliations: 1D Dwarven Nobles [Dvergar trait]
Reputations: 1D Reputation as a dwarven noble [Dvergar trait]
Relationships: My father Grelvun

Gear: Axe, Traveling Gear, Dwarven Heavy Mail, Clothes, Shoes

Property: None
Last edited by Craigers07 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:11 am, edited 8 times in total.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by ffilz »

Ok, here we go with advanced age (note, I stayed away from B5 Reflexes...):

Name: Khûdrarn Grayshield, Dain I's nephew by an unnamed daughter of Nain II
Concept/Bio:
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Noble Ardent, Noble Axe Bearer, Lead to Dwarven Host, Graybeard

Stats: Wi: B6, Pe: B5, Po: B6, Fo: B6, Ag: B4, Sp: B4, Stride: 6
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B7, Hes: 4, Hea: B8, MW: B12, Greed: G2, Circles: B3, Resources: B0
PTGS: Su: B4 Li: B7 Mi: B9 Se: B10 Tr: B11 Mo: B12

Beliefs:

1. Here we go again... I watched my cousin Fror crushed by the cold drake, how can one hope to defeat such a creature, now I have seen my home yet again trashed. I will lead my son to a safe new home on the far side of the Mirkwood. First I will help Dvalen find Radagast.
2. Thrim is a good lad, I will look after him and keep him safe. I will inspire him to redeem himself in combat.
3. We will need to reclaim wealth to be able to establish a comfortable new home. I will aid Blundrin in his quest for wealth.
4. Oath: I swore to Gorya that I would win her heart back. I will start by rallying our band.

Instincts:

1. Always begin with colorful insults
2. Always tend to the wounded
3. Always shout commands in battle

Traits: [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Char] Bearded, [Char] Chuffing, [Dt] Dvergar, [Dt] Greed, [Char] Humility in the Face of your Betters, [Dt] Oathsworn, [Char] Oddly likeable, [Char] Proud, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Dt] Stout, [Dt] Thousand Yard Stare, [Dt] Tough

Skills: Armor Training, Axe B4, Campaign-wise B2, Command B4, Dragon-Wise B2, Dwarven Rune Script B2, Field Dressing B2, Formation Fighting, Intimidation B3, Khirurgeon B2, Shield Training, Sing B3, Soothing Platitudes B3, Stentorious Debate B3, Throwing B2, Tunnel-wise B2, Whispered Secrets-wise B2, Erebor-Wise B2

Affiliations: 1D Dwarven Nobles
Reputations: 1D Reputation as a dwarven noble
Relationships: Gorya Goldsteine, Wife (Significant, immediate family, romantic love, hateful/rival), Throfroin Grayshield, Son (Minor, immediate family)

Gear: Dwarven Arms, Dwarven Heavy Mail, Clothes, Sturdy Shoes, Traveling Gear

full suit of dwarven heavy mail, wielding an dwarven axe, with a pair of throwing axes on his belt and a knife for close in work. He is outfitted for travel with sturdy shoes and a pack

Wealth: Gem encrusted goblet (wedding gift, 2D cash), Diamond cuff links (Anniversary present, 1D cash), Signet ring (symbol of being of the line of Durin, 1D cash)

Property: Dwarven Hall (lost to Smaug)

Advancement
Games of Chance (Per) Tests 1/5
Last edited by ffilz on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Name: Blundrin
Concept/Bio: A general underachiever that could have been a nice, average life, except for love. The family of the woman he loved disapproved of him, saying he would not be able to provide for their daughter, so he followed his cousin out of the mountain, taking an oath to return with fortune enough to support a family.
Lifepaths: Born Guilder >> Hauler >> Tinkerer >> Adventurer

Stats: Wi: B5, Pe: B4, Po: B4, Fo: B4, Ag: B5, Sp: B4
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B3, Hes: 5, Hea: B5, Stride: 6, MW: B10, Greed: B4, Circles: B2, Resources: B0
PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10

Beliefs:
1. I will use this horrific event to show my mettle to Gigriel's families by helping to find a new, permanent home for us all in Moria.
2. Dvalen is wise (in his way) and has magic that can help our clan. I will make the others listen to his sage advice.
3. Chumley is family. I will stand by him as he has always stood by me, no matter how obnoxious he is.
4. Oath: I swear I will find my fortunes outside the Mountain; enough to satisfy Gigriel that I can provide hearth and home for our children.

Instincts:
1. Always have a knife at hand.
2. Always mend broken items in my down-time.
3. Always have a fire to warm feet and cheer the heart.

Traits: Accustomed To The Dark [Dt], Adventurer [Dt], Bearded [Char], Charismatic [CO], Curious [Char], Greed [Dt], Lifting Heavy Things [call], Oathsworn [Dt], Shaped From Earth And Stone [Dt], Stout [Dt], Tinkerer [CO], Tough [Dt]

Skills: Appraisal (B2), Brawling (B3), Cargo-wise (B2), Climbing (B2), Coarse Persuasion (B2), Excavating (B2), Firebuilding (B2), Haggling (B2), Hauling (B3), Herbalism (B2), Knives (B2), Knots (B2), Mending (B3), Road-wise (B2), Scavenging (B3), Stuff-wise (B3), Survival (B2), Wagon-wise (B2), Weather-wise (B2)

Affiliations: 1D, Dwarven Outcasts of Erebor
Reputations: none
Relationships: Chumlie, cousin (4 RPs), Gigriel, fiancee (3rps)

Gear: Clothes (1), Boots (1), Travelling Gear (1), Shoddy Arms (5), Dwarven Light Mail (9), Shoddy tools for Mending (5), Mug, the Mule (8)

Wealth: none

Property: none

Arthra
Fate: 2 1
Spent: 1

Persona: 2 1
Spent: 1

Advancement
Games of Chance: 1/6
Greed: Routine: 0/4 Difficult: 1/2 Challenging: 0/1.

Return to “The Rise of Smaug (Burning Wheel)”