Dice Bags

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Dice Bags

#21 Post by Alethan »

It isn't half bad, as far as blended whisky goes.

I've always been partial to scotch, myself, probably because that's what my grandpa used to drink. Hehe... When he was in the retirement home, I'd bring him out to the farm for the day on the weekends and he always asked me to get him a drink. Scotch and water on ice in a tall water glass. He'd say, "Can you get me a scotch and water?" I'd ask how much scotch and he'd make a fist then stick out his first finger and his pinkie finger and say, "Two fingers, please." Ha!

We'd do that every time. And it was always funny.

Man, I miss him.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Grognardsw »

GreyWolfVT wrote:my dice and dice bag are not as cool as those so I shall not share a picture of them. :(
Fancy dice are neat and all, but it's what you roll that counts ;)

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by rredmond »

Grognardsw wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:my dice and dice bag are not as cool as those so I shall not share a picture of them. :(
Fancy dice are neat and all, but it's what you roll that counts ;)
Sing it brother!
My daughter fits her set (standard 7 dice) in a small Halloween decoration. A little plastic pumpkin that fits them all perfectly. I've got my big ole ugly pleather shaving kit bag. Some guys here don't even own dice anymore. :) It's all good!
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#24 Post by LtTibbles »

While not a dice bag I do keep my own personal dice in this MtG cardbox my friend made me as part of a birthday present a few years back, it's big enough to hold 3 sets of dice and 12 d6 with probably enough room left to add one more set if I needed it.

I keep all the dice I have for my players in a MtG deck construction kit box I only have a pound of dice in there but it could hold at least another pound if I ever needed it to, but I just use the extra for additional storage and the my own dice box just to keep everything compact.

Return to “RPG theory”