Chapter 2 > Phandalin

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 2 > Phandalin

#241 Post by hedgeknight »

The crowd cheers and raises mugs in salute to Kelton and then to the rest of his companions. Soon, the good folk of Phandalin trickle off a few at a time, most of them cheerfully inebriated, most of them laughing and singing loudly and very badly, and most of them feeling some respite from the months of troublesome ruffians.
A few are sad and tearful at the loss of good friends, especially Thel Dendrar, the local woodcarver. Qelline Alderleaf is also in morning with a few supporters, over the loss of her nephew Simon Stitches. Many are long to forget or forgive who Stitches was before he left the Redbrands, but in time, they may come around to see him as something other than just another ruffian who got what he deserved.

Speaking of, if there are any other Redbrands around, the townsfolk don't know who they are. There are some suspicions, but nothing forthcoming. Likely than not, if there were any others, they lit out for another town now that they have been exposed. Only way to be sure is to visit the Sleeping Giant and "give it a good cleaning out" says more than one of the locals. Something else they plan on doing after ensuring there are no more threats from the old Tresendar manor.

So, the companions head off to their beds, or to someone else's, and the next morning finds them sore and tired, but hungry all the same, and already planning their next big adventure.
Winter is coming...

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#242 Post by ybn1197 »

"Good morning my fine compatriots," exclaims Gerland as he sees the others enter the inn for breakfast. "I do apologize for not attending the evening's festivities. I was at the Dendrar homestead making sure they were able to settle in after the events they endured. She told me of a family heirloom she once possessed and wished us to have it for rescuing the family. However, the heirloom was lost when she was younger and the town of Thundertree was overrun by the undead. I would like to see us go there and retrieve the heirloom. Not for us but for her family. Not to mention the opportunity to rid the world of that wish should already be resting in their graves."

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#243 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Kelton

Well then, that sounds like as good of a lead as any other. Lets fuel ourselves up and get back to work!

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#244 Post by coil23 »

Aslaan

Yes, breakfast then undead.

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#245 Post by Computer +1 »

Kael thinks things over while chewing on breakfast. Seems like we have more tasks to get done then hands to do it. Question is which is most important? He burps then sits back in his seat. Personally I'm most interested in that banshee that Garaele mentioned whereas to get in her pants again. An' although that is a noble quest I think that we should move on finding yer missing man before he goes from missing to dead.

Having said his peace Kael then continues to eat.

wordoftheoracle
Ranger
Ranger

#246 Post by wordoftheoracle »

Ioriston expresses that we should probably find our missing man as well.
PC History:

Ioriston Erudleaf - Level Three Elven Wizard, Hedge's Adventures in the Realms (5e)
Loche - Level Three Pict Thief, The Lost City of the Pharaohs (1e)

Return to “Hedge's Adventures in the Realms (5e)”