OOC 1 > The Place for Chatter

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC 1 > The Place for Chatter

#381 Post by Jack »

Hey guys. Can you describe your character OOC a bit, because I can't see your character sheets. From reading chapter 4, I know:

Ioriston Erudleaf (wordoftheoracle) is an elven wizard (does he have a robe and hat that would make someone seeing him IC for the 1st time assume he's a wizard?)

Aslaan Cartier (coil23) is a 6 feet tall, young human man, wears
leather armor with dark green
clothing underneath, is a fighter and has a longbow and flame arrows. Has a fondness for fire as a solution to problems. Unfortunate guerrilla warfare experience in his past.

Gerland Lesbros (dogma) is a cleric of Lathander (visible holy symbol, tatoo, shield?) who has a crossbow and mace.

Kelton Bradford (OGRE MAGE) is a 6 feet tall human male of average build. Fighter, Eldritch knight, and a noble. He has a great axe, and wears fancy clothes, but doesn't flaunt it. He has dark hair and dark eyes. A flatterer, he is usually well kempt and despises getting dirty.

Kael was big, and probably a fighter?

What do they look like? What are their races, and what are they wearing?

Uilon Calithil is a 6 foot tall human male, 30 years old. He has an average build, with brown hair, mahogany skin, and brown eyes. He wears greenish-brown traveller's clothes, shoes, and padded armor over it - all made from cloth. He usually walks with his quarterstaff; and has a scimitar, dagger, and several darts, all sheathed. He holds a wooden shield when it's not tied to his backpack. He's a druid, and has identified with the Circle of the moon.

Edit 1: update with quotes from coil23 about Aslaan.
Edit 2: update with quotes from OGRE MAGE about Kelton, and added visual and other info about Uilon.
Edit 3: UnOOC info now said by Uilon to the party.
Last edited by Jack on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#382 Post by coil23 »

Aslaan

He is a 6' tall young man, fighter, with unfortunate guerrilla warfare experience in his past. He wears leather armor with dark green clothing underneath. His main weapon focus is the longbow. And he has a fondness for fire as a solution to problems. Let me know if you'd like to know any other details.

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#383 Post by Jack »

coil23 wrote:Aslaan

He is a 6' tall young man, fighter, with unfortunate guerrilla warfare experience in his past. He wears leather armor with dark green clothing underneath. His main weapon focus is the longbow. And he has a fondness for fire as a solution to problems. Let me know if you'd like to know any other details.
coil23, thanks - I've updated my post with this info. If Uilon survives to level 10, I suspect Aslaan will enjoy watching him wild shape into a fire elemental, walking thru and attacking enemies.

Hedge: once that post is filled in with more info from the other PCs, can you post something like it to the Faces & Places thread, for other new PCs and readers?

Hedge: is it okay to ask the others if anyone has a specific cantrip (like during a session 0)? If that's too meta-gamey, then I'll take it even if it's a duplication.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#384 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Kelton is built like most other able bodied humans and is of fairly average size. 6' 185 lbs. He isn't overly muscular but is quite fit. He wears clothing indicating his upper class standing although he doesn't flaunt it like most other nobles. He has dark hair and dark eyes.

Ever the flatterer, he is usually well kempt and despises getting dirty unless he has means to clean himself and his clothes immediately.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#385 Post by hedgeknight »

Jack wrote:Hedge: once that post is filled in with more info from the other PCs, can you post something like it to the Faces & Places thread, for other new PCs and readers?
Absolutely, no problem.
Jack wrote:Hedge: is it okay to ask the others if anyone has a specific cantrip (like during a session 0)? If that's too meta-gamey, then I'll take it even if it's a duplication.
How would Quilon know an arcane cantrip? ;)
I'd like for Uilon to call to Reidoth's hawk when he finds the body.
I never posted the hawk's name, so whatever you wish to call it works for me.
Winter is coming...

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#386 Post by Jack »

Jack wrote:Hedge: is it okay to ask the others if anyone has a specific cantrip (like during a session 0)? If that's too meta-gamey, then I'll take it even if it's a duplication.
How would Quilon know an arcane cantrip? ;)
[/quote]
I'm thinking of Mending, but it's a cantrip for clerics and wizards as well as druids.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#387 Post by hedgeknight »

D'oh! You're right :oops: :)
Winter is coming...

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#388 Post by Jack »

Hedge, the "pecked and scratched" in the hawk's speech was awesome. :D

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#389 Post by Jack »

Hedge, did Reidoth, or someone else, tell Uilon anything about Venomfang other than that she can't be trusted? Is she evil? Are the druid circles okay with her staying at Thundertree (possibly protecting the Neverwinter forest a bit)?

How knowledgeable is Uilon of chromatic dragons?

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#390 Post by hedgeknight »

Reidoth did inform Uilon about Venomfang...who likes to be called "Flora" > at least that's the name she gave when interacting with the group. She is evil, being a green dragon, and very selfish. So far, the druidic circle in Neverwinter Woods is too busy with all of the other monsters in the wood to worry about a recently arrived green dragon. ;)

Uilon probably knows very little about chromatic dragons. Wouldn't it be nice to study Flora? :mrgreen:
Winter is coming...

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#391 Post by hedgeknight »

Good role-playing fellers! I've been quiet the past few days, mainly due to work. School starts back up tomorrow and so my posting will be sporadic for the next couple of weeks.
All of you seem to be heading to Neverwinter > most in search of Venomfang/Flora's egg, with Quilon delivering a message to the head of his circle about Reidoth's death. Is it okay to for me to post and send you guys in that direction?
I don't want to "step on" any further role-playing.
Winter is coming...

wordoftheoracle
Ranger
Ranger

#392 Post by wordoftheoracle »

I'm in. To Neverwinter!
PC History:

Ioriston Erudleaf - Level Three Elven Wizard, Hedge's Adventures in the Realms (5e)
Loche - Level Three Pict Thief, The Lost City of the Pharaohs (1e)

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#393 Post by coil23 »

Sounds good.

I guess Aslaan will be traveling in the wagon since his horse was eaten by a certain chromatic someone. :cry:

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#394 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I say we attack the dragon!!!

Sure, sounds good.

Weren't we looking for something else here first before getting ready to leave?

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#395 Post by Jack »

OGRE MAGE wrote:Weren't we looking for something else here first before getting ready to leave?
Gundren? and Dendrar heirloom,

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#396 Post by hedgeknight »

You were indeed looking for the Dendrar heirloom, but you haven't found it yet. Although, I will say at least one of you has been in the building it is hidden in. :mrgreen:

But, I'm ready to move on if all are ready.
Winter is coming...

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#397 Post by hedgeknight »

Closing this thread > as it has reached 20 pages.
Winter is coming...

Return to “Hedge's Adventures in the Realms (5e)”