Kitz Speaks...

Rhourk
KitzGreywood
Squire
Squire

Kitz Speaks...

#1 Post by KitzGreywood »

(lol sorry guys i haven't been on here much)

Kitz Finally speaks looking up to the morning star with a determined look after many days of relative silence and thought.

"Well...Sir...i have thought a lot about what you said about the ant, and about your offer to aid us in dealing with this...little uhm...err...'problem' our reality is having at the moment. I understand why you cant just throw your strength at the problem...for you and those out there that may see things like you, i guess your words and your disciplines are probably all that keeps worlds like ours in one piece and making any sense to us at all. So...i know why you cant send a powerful beast like one of those dragons along with us to help us destroy the devils we will face in Helheim. If you did then you would be stepping on that ant...and in the end it would just cause a new line of problems for someone else far removed. To solve the problem you must nudge us in the right direction to set us on the path to stop the problem without making make new ones for others. So in essence...you are like a spirit guide for worlds. If that ant crossed your path you have already stated that you have no reason to step on it...but if...the ant saw a tree above you and chose to climb your form in order to get to the tree. The ant would be forging its own path using only what it knows and sees to attain its goals. I know that we are but ants right now, but i wish to be more...not only for me, but for those i now watch over .You are bound by your word from helping us in certain ways, but you are not the only spirit out there and as spirit guide to this group it is my duty to recognize that which we will need if there is any chance for us to go on after all of this. So i must try. My request is a simple one...Will you help me get a true audience with a great spirit. One who is not bound and one who there is small chance might even notice my calls as more than a passing whisper without your aid. Will you be this ants bridge to speak as more than just a mortal priest with the great Willow...with the spirit Ygsadrill?"

(he does his best to stand tall, puff out his chest, and looks into the radiant light of the sky above the morning star.)

Return to “Bloodlines: D&D 5th Ed”