Book keeping.

Rhourk
Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Book keeping.

#1 Post by Rhourk »

OK everyone should level their characters to level 5. I'll have the roleplaying thread up in a little while. The party makes a short trip to Tarantia, for supplies, training or any other needs that you can think of. It's market district alone is larger than most other cities in the world, and you have guild connections there. Let me know of anything that you want beyond normal gear and supplies. Also, any special activities should be in this thread as well. Such as "I visit a seer an get my fortune told", "we want to by black lotus flowers" or whatever other quick research etc you want to do.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Book keeping.

#2 Post by Agnati »

We've got 315gp to work with if anyone needs anything. We also have 100gp in 10 malachite for extra bargaining power if needed.

OOC: DM, how much weight do you want to put on RP things such as rations and such?
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Book keeping.

#3 Post by Rhourk »

Agnati wrote:We've got 315gp to work with if anyone needs anything. We also have 100gp in 10 malachite for extra bargaining power if needed.

OOC: DM, how much weight do you want to put on RP things such as rations and such?
I don't want us to worry about rations and such, unless the story demands it, ie long ocean journeys, arctic tundra exploration, getting lost underground etc. I will assume that you provision food and water based on your mode of transport. Right now your in a wagon, so I assume two weeks survivability.

If there is something you use regularly, thrown oil, rope, caltrops, or the like, then you need to keep up with it.

Return to “Bloodlines: D&D 5th Ed”