Session 6: Out of the North

Rhourk
Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Session 6: Out of the North

#1 Post by Rhourk »

After defeating Grok and the Mighty Ape Clan, you find yourselves relaxing in northern Cimmeria. Your treasures are secreted away. The party has gained an ally in the Ice Leopard Clan, and something far greater, a measure of confidence. Trust may be a way off, but it's a start.

Looking over the map from Yara's tower shows the next logical point of interest to be in Aquilonia in the Bossonian Province. It's a rustic land, feudalistic and simple. Bossonia provides the imperial army of Aquilonia with 90% of it's archers. Their longbow ranks are feared as much as any unit in the world on the battlefield, changing the tide or outright dominating many battles, and aiding Aquilonia in it's imperial pursuits.

It will be at least a week of travel with the wagon. But many small villages and medium sized towns lie along the way. Tanasul, a large city, and Tarantia the largest city of the western lands are both short detours out of the way. It is said that literally anything can be purchased in the markets of Tarantia. And while the Ice Leopards are gracious hosts, and fearsome warriors, they are not well supplied beyond the basics.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Session 6: Out of the North

#2 Post by Agnati »

Lycia: "I think it would be beneficial to pay a visit to Tarantia as larger cities provide a better chance at anonymity... and they would be a good place to have more someone more intellectual than the all-brawn-no-brain Ice Clan identify any magical properties of the recently procured items. Perhaps we could find someone interested in purchasing a barbarian from our group as well!" (mostly kidding)
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Rhourk »

The "all-brawn-no-brain" Ice Leopard Clan takes umbrage at your comments. Do you have three six sided dice handy?

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Agnati »

Agnati wrote:Lycia: "I think it would be beneficial to pay a visit to Tarantia as larger cities provide a better chance at anonymity... and they would be a good place to have more someone more intellectual than the all-brawn-no-brain Ice Clan identify any magical properties of the recently procured items. Perhaps we could find someone interested in purchasing a barbarian from our group as well!" (mostly kidding)
Clerification(!!!) as someone with a relatively low amount of hp, Lycia is smart enough to make these comments AFTER we've left the village!
/ahem
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Johnny Champion »

Galius: "This fine dagger would be a great aid if the hulking barbarian fails yet again. Let's head to Tarantia and explore the bazaars. My father and I know these markets well. I will find us suitable contacts and provisions. I hope to find the Thundus Malor, the mage guild of years past. They may have an answer for our weapons. Perhaps I can learn new spells?"

Return to “Bloodlines: D&D 5th Ed”