The Heart of Ahriman

Rhourk
Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

The Heart of Ahriman

#1 Post by Rhourk »

A mythical gem with origins lost in legends. Some claim it is in fact the heart of the banished God Ahriman, a being so ancient, evil and powerful that all the Gods, priests and wizards of Old Acheron joined forces to banish it from the Universe, creating magic spells undreamed of in any other age to prevent Ahriman's return. Other's claim it is a fallen star.

However it came to be, the Heart is a powerful meta-magic device, capable of bending or even breaking the law of magic itself.

This is what you will learn questioning sages an pouring through musty old tomes in the weeks to come.

Now if this is actually The Heart of Ahriman or just the rantingsof one more gorilla minded druid, well your guess is as good as mine.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: The Heart of Ahriman

#2 Post by Agnati »

So this begs the question.... do we tell Zinthos & Arshak of this treasure or do we take a chance they they might yet not already know?
Hrm...
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Rhourk »

I currently have no representation in the party, so I can't give an opinion.

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Johnny Champion »

Agnati wrote:So this begs the question.... do we tell Zinthos & Arshak of this treasure or do we take a chance they they might yet not already know?
Hrm...
Galius: We are at heart thieves. Let's keep it secret amongst ourselves. We can then hope to find the answers to this mysterious item discretely. Agreed?

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Agnati »

Lycia: (with a sinister grin) Agreed. In the back of my mind, I know it it the most dangerous thing we could do... but perhaps our rogue wouldn't mind stashing this particular item somewhere out of sight?.
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Return to “Bloodlines: D&D 5th Ed”