Action thread 4

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Action thread 4

#381 Post by Argennian »

ToniXX wrote:It is now Day 7 (11 Delian), 12:40pm

Commander Galad strokes his beard as he digests the info offered up by Brok. His men shift on their feet, as if ready to fight. The commander speaks I know of that temple. It is said that the garrison you fought was there for a special reason, something outside the bounds of simply invading Ardun. Did you enter the temple itself?"
Brok shakes his head in the negative and again wishes that he and the others had chased down those two escaping soldiers to find out...
ToniXX wrote:"Zevorond farmers west of the temple have reported undead raids on their plots of land and villages, something they have never seen in all their years on the plain. He pauses and paces before the party. Something is definitely not right at that temple. Was it lady Geth who sent you on the mission? If so, you're in luck, as she's currently meeting with the fort commander right behind these walls. He motions with his thumb at Fort Korgurand behind him.
"Aye, twas Lady Geth, indeed," Brok replies, already looking towards the fort in excited anticipation.

Before he and the others depart to track down their benefactor within the fort, the young agent thanks the dwarf and offers him another salute. "I appreciate your time, Commander Galad. I bid you and your men good fortunes on the battlefield. Perhaps we will see each other again soon?"
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#382 Post by rredmond »

Rubbing his tonsure, and nodding his thanks to the Commander, Nunyet heads out with the others.
To Fort Kierkegaard then, he agrees.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#383 Post by ToniXX »

Sorry for the extreme delay. Life got busy once again. I'll continue this hopefully tomorrow, as I still want to keep moving forward, especially since we are in some ways almost done (but in other ways there's more to go!)

Thanks in advance!
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Return to “Incursion into Newiron - OSRIC”