OOC Thread

Das
Guide
Guide

OOC Thread

#1 Post by Das »

One thread for two games if you have something specific for a game just label it properly.

Example:

(DH) How far is the mutant?

Das
Guide
Guide

Re: OOC Thread

#2 Post by Das »

Hey all I sent an email out to two of you to see if your aware of the games thread being opened. Hoping someone posts here and spreads the word among your friends since you all know oen another not I.

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#3 Post by smoke warrior »

Yay I can post I will let the others know

Das
Guide
Guide

#4 Post by Das »

Our Campaign Dice roller ID is 278 btw. Everyone has been added except Ghost or whatnot. Wasn't 100% on their username.

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#5 Post by smoke warrior »

Okay will do I can for the most part make an only war guy on my own but have never played dark heresy so may need some help

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#6 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

just popped on, looking over the pages now.
i'm playing a criminal in dark heresy, and Ok to play Comisar in Ony war?
"shoot straight, conserve ammo, watch your buddy's back, and NEVER, cut a deal, with a Dragon." Shadowrunner's words of wisdom.

Das
Guide
Guide

#7 Post by Das »

Scum for Dark Heresy

Commissar for Only War

Das
Guide
Guide

#8 Post by Das »

Any questions or updates on sheets? Also still need to invite the fourth player. Someone provide me with their username please.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#9 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

Sent you a Pm with names... also a PM to one of my friends who i think is willing.
"shoot straight, conserve ammo, watch your buddy's back, and NEVER, cut a deal, with a Dragon." Shadowrunner's words of wisdom.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#10 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

Das, do you want to create a character page thread, or want us to post in the story threads themselves?

Das
Guide
Guide

#11 Post by Das »

Just feel free to post them here as follows:

Dark Heresy Characters:

PC Name (Player Name): Career Path; Home World; Link to sheet or picture of sheet in a spoiler

Only War Characters:

PC Name (Player Name): Specialty; Demeanor; Link to sheet or picture of sheet in a spoiler

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#12 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

Dark Heresy Character:
Player: Crazy Ski
Character, Thaddeus / Scum
Skin Dark, Hair Dyed (white), Eyes Blue/ Dueling Scar-las burn lower right neck
Age 39/ Fit 1.75m/70kg 1.65m/60kg
Home World: Imperial, Shrine World. / Imperial Divination, “To war is human.” Increase Agility by +3.
• Weapon skill =24
• Ballistic skill (+5) =43
• Strength 26
• Toughness =33
• Agility (+5) =43
• Intelligence =32
• Perception =31
• Willpower =30
• Fellowship(+5) =41
Movement in meters, 4, 8, 12, 24
Wounds 13
Fate points 2
Money, 1 throne
*Starting Gear: street ware (Poor Quality Clothing), 50 kilogram Backpack
-Auto gun and 1 spare clip, Basic, Range 90m, Mode S/3/10, Damage 1d10+3I, Pen 0, Clip 30, Reload Full
-Auto pistol and 1 spare clip, Pistol, Range 30m, Mode S/–/6, Damage 1d10+2I, Pen0, clip 18, Reload Full
-Club Collapsible, Melee, 1d10i, Pen0
-Knife, Melee- Thrown, Range 3m, 1d5R, Pen0
-Quilted vest, Cover Body, AP 2
*Talents: Ambidextrous, Melee, Weapon Training (Primitive), Pistol Training (SP), Basic Weapon Training (SP) Pistol Training (Las)
*BASIC SKILLS/ Unskilled (), SKILLED(S), +10, +20
Awareness (Per) S
Barter (Fel) S
Carouse (T)
Charm (Fel)
Concealment (Ag)
Contortionist (Ag)
Deceive (Fel) S
Disguise (Fel)
Dodge (Ag) S
Evaluate (Int)
Gamble (Int)
Inquiry (Fel)
Intimidate (S)
Logic (Int)
Climb (S)
Scrutiny (Per)
Search (Per)
Silent Move (Ag)
Swim (S)
*Advanced Skills/ Unskilled (), SKILLED(S), +10, +20
Common Lore (Imperium) (Int) +10
Common Lore (Imperial Creed) S
Common Lore (War) (Int) S
Forbidden Lore (Int) -5
Literacy (Int) S
Speak Language (High Gothic) (Int) S
Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int) S
Attachments
kadaj9_3772.jpg
kadaj9_3772.jpg (20.69 KiB) Viewed 2374 times

zero4306
Strider
Strider

#13 Post by zero4306 »

Dark Heresy Character
Name: Nero Angelus
Guardsman
Feral World

WS 35
BS 32
S 31
T 32
A 33
INT 25
PER 26
WP 24
FEL 23

SPEAK LANG (LOW GOTHIC)
DRIVE (GROUND VEHICLE)

MELEE WEAPON TRAINING (PRIMITIVE)
PISTOL TRAINING (PRIMITIVE)
BASIC WEAPON TRAINING (LAS)
BASIC WEAPON TRAINING (SP)

HAMMER
FLINTLOCK PISTOL W/ 12 SHOTS
LAS GUN W/ 1 CHARGE PACK
SHOTGUN W/ 12 SHELLS
KNIFE
GUARD FLAK ARMOR
1 WEEK RATIONS
IMPERIAL INFANTRYMAN'S UPLIFTING PRIMER
23795.jpg
23795.jpg (64.06 KiB) Viewed 2367 times
"Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster. And if you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you," - Friedrich Nietzche

Das
Guide
Guide

#14 Post by Das »

One Dark Heresy Sheet completed.

One Dark Heresy Sheet 90% completed.

Two Dark Heresy Sheets MIA.

-----------------------------------

Four Only War Sheets MIA.

I am sure people are working on their sheets. But just posting a status from my end. I would suggest finishing the Dark Heresy sheets first so that we can start the game.

Das
Guide
Guide

#15 Post by Das »

To help you guys out....attached are a fillable Only War and a Dark Heresy sheet. Use'm than email or post them here. Mahalo.
Attachments
Only War Sheet[1].pdf
(288.35 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Dark_Heresy_Sheet_3p_Editable2.pdf
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 58 times

Das
Guide
Guide

#16 Post by Das »

Btw. Even if your sheet isn't 100% complete feel free to post to the various games. Several sheets are nearly finished. So for the first scenes you aren't going to be doing much rolling. So I would rather get the games rolling and finish the sheets over this next week..than stall it all till all the sheets are 100%. Mahalo.

Das
Guide
Guide

#17 Post by Das »

So I know two issues which might be keeping people from posting more or as often...

1. Sheets. - I am comfortable with you posting without your sheet being 100% there are several sheets sent to me I need to put onto a Character sheet. I just have not had time. If you have yet to make your sheet or want help I have already helped two people make their characters pretty much and Ski (40k Fanboy) is also helping people. So I don't see any issues with getting sheets done soon. I just need time.

2. Warhammer 40k World - Not everyone here is Ski or I. So your not as immersed into the universe that is 40k. You might not feel 100% comfortable with the idea of posting not knowing what certain things are. so I am going to elaborate on a few things as they pertain to you....as humans.

The Imperium of man is far from it's golden age, when it's territory expanded far out into the multi-verse, their technology was far superior and it's Armies/people loyal to the Emperor. Now the Emperor sits on a Golden Throne on Terra (aka Earth), where his physical form and psychic life are maintained by the absorbsion of thousands of psychics a day. The Imperium is formed around a Cult of Personality, with the Emperor at the head. Warp travel would be impossible without the Emperors psychic signature. When ships travel through the Warp to distant sectors of space they navigate off this psychic energy as it's detectable by a elite class of psykers. So the Imperium itself would be destroyed if the Emperor dead fully. Of course he isn't calling shots or making decisions but a conglomerate of powerful individuals vie for control and often are in conflict with one another as much as outsiders. The vasy majority of people in the Imperium live miserable lifes, toiling generation after generation in terrible conditions to sustain their masters and to provide the Imperium with it's tithe to the Emperor (obviously it goes into the pockets of powerful people who maintain the Imperium). Millions of Imperial Guardsmen die across countless battlefields against heretics, mutants, xeno's and renegade sectors of space. But they do it with praise for the Empror on their lips. The technology they utilize is mostly from the Golden Age and it's creation is long forgotten but precious machines hundreds if not thousands of years old remain in tact and continue to churn out Tanks, advanced weapons, jetpacks and so on. But in the minds of humanity it's a pseudo Magic-Technology (in fact it's just technology too advanced for them to decipher) a techpriest for example might do some "ritual" with sacred oils that we would call a oil change.

For the Imperial Guardsmen, you've come from various worlds around Cadia where the only stable warp gate exists (very important place) and are part of a tithe to the Imperium. so your life belongs to the Imperium and your tasks are in the cause of the Emperor (*wink wink*). Xenos, traitors, heretics all deserve nothing more than a lasgun shot to the head. Your life is cheap but your honor is not. Cowards live on in the words of their fellows long after they've been executed but heroes live on even longer. You get to decide what your legacy will be or if it will be a as a rotting corpse on some forgotten battleground.

For your inquisitor acolytes. You've just entered a dangerous world of intrigue, conspiracy, assassination and faith in the Emperor. While a guardsman unit might raze a world to ashes you are the one who comes before them, investigates, discovers the danger and if you believe the corruption is too far gone call in the order for that world to be extinguished. (after you get approval from your Inquistor of course; at least till your higher rank of course.) Powerful rivals, allies and foes surround you and the internal philosophy within the inquisition can prove just as deadly as the external threats.

- hopefully this helps a little....I suggest reading up on warhammer 40k and other things. People get mechanical upgrades, have powerful psyker abilities, possession by deamons, mutations and so on.

Das
Guide
Guide

#18 Post by Das »

So still waiting on some sheets, hopefully the group is still interested in playing. If you are or aren't just let me know with a simple yay or nay.

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#19 Post by smoke warrior »

Yay

Return to “Two Fronts (Only War & Dark Heresy)”