SHANTIPOLE: Episode IV: Running the Gauntlet

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: SHANTIPOLE: Episode IV: Running the Gauntlet

#41 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Gavin replies to the sinister voice "Remember the day that a bunch of regular folk whooped yer ass. You'll remember the name Spock for the rest of your evil life."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#42 Post by Jedi Skyler »

As the B-wing sets down, Zinn runs his post-flight checklist and shuts everything down. He climbs out of the cockpit, wincing visibly at the obvious damage the craft took during their attack run, then wincing again at the damage the Out Runner took during the engagement. He crosses the hangar deck to board the freighter and check on the crew inside, including his beloved Banshee.

Once aboard, Zinn greets his comrades, checking on their health and asking for details of the engagement, suggesting they all meet in the lounge area to have a little refreshment and come down from the adrenaline of battle. He comms the members of their team who are not on board the Out Runner, extending an invitation to them as well.

Figuring Banshee would come along in his own time, Zinn accompanies the rest of the crew to the galley, starting up some caf for those who want some, and putting together a small assortment of finger-food that can be picked at easily. As he works, he exchanges accounts of the action, mentioning the preternatural calm that came over him during the engagement. "I'm no stranger to combat, and I'm always at home at the helm of a ship; but this was something...different. I've never had such clarity of thought before, not even during my most pleasant experiences. I guess the Force was truly with us."

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#43 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Gavin "What you mean to say is we were lucky, and pulled that outta nowhere. I think we're lucky the imperials explode easy."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#44 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

"well.. good thing i wore my dirty work uniform, .. because somewhere back there, i think i shit my pants...." Jackson huffs, and falls over his controls in exhaustion, as Zin keys in over the com.

"yes yes... drinks good.... looooots of drinks... then shower.. much needed shower." he picks himself up and staggers out of the cockpit, slapping his hand on Fareks shoulder, "what do your people like in the way of drinks?" he asks cheerfully, thou not hiding any of his execution.

he waits till the "herd?" of verpine off load, before making his way down the ramp with the others. "oh.... Emperors black bones.. i need to report in... does your command group have a intelligence officer? better yet, i bet he'll be at the shin-dig."

at the "shin-dig" he goes straight to the bar. "so pirate boy and Mr Calamari, please introduce me to all your friends." he says loudly, after downing the first couple stiff drinks he can get is greasy hands on, in the 1st minute.

"hey, whats this Force thing you all keep gabbing about anyway?" .......
"shoot straight, conserve ammo, watch your buddy's back, and NEVER, cut a deal, with a Dragon." Shadowrunner's words of wisdom.

Return to “WEG Star Wars 1st Edition d6 Old Threads”