OOC

Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC

#121 Post by Inferno »

Hi,
I’m going away for spring vacation. I'll be back by April 5th.
If I'm holding things up, please NPC my character to keep things moving.
Thanks!
DM:
The Horror at Briarsgate (1e): Lovecraftian Gothic Horror (N1, homebrew)
Lost City of Eternity (1e): Hyborian Age Sword and Sorcery (B4, JG102, homebrew)
Once and Future Earth (1e): Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawl (X1, B1, ASE1, homebrew)
Sauron Victorious (1e): Dire Saga for the Fate of Middle Earth (homebrew)

Player:
Agax Gryyg: Gamer of Urth, Ravenloft
Azoth Al-Aziz: Lovecraftian Cultist, Tamoachan
Blodget: Foolish Young 9th Level Hobbit, Dark Clouds
Dredd Doomsmith: Dwarven Deathtrap Engineer, Tomb of Horrors
Elijah Crowthorne: Marooned Prophet, Pirates
Jack in the Green: Ancient Child, Giants
P.T. Codswallop: Larcenous Impresario, Dimwater
Sir Ugghra: Bestial Half-Orc Aristocrat, Brotherton
Swilbosh: Savage Lizard-Warrior, Keep
Tantos Vek: Failed Paladin, Under Streets
Ulfang Chainbreaker: Barbarian Liberator of Slaves, Tharizdun

DM bio is here.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by max_vale »

Any chance of the game continuing anytime soon? Just curious....I hope all is well!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by rredmond »

I think I'm going to ask Greg to shelve it for now.
I'm really sorry guys. RL slammed me good, on all fronts. Sickness (I'm just getting over a 4 day head cold, I usually barely get sick, the past couple of months have been rough), dealing with family tragedy, and work. The sad part is I really have to refocus on work. The main job has been overwhelming for the past couple months, thought that's due to calm down in the next couple weeks, but it's been wearing and it's been affecting how I have things organized, which means things are slipping, which I can't allow. And of course the main job (running an Outpatient clinic and prevention programs) is taking time away from family and my second jobs. My second jobs (as an inhome child therapist for kids involved in our State's child welfare system) actually pays better, but it is contract work, so not as reliable, but still needed to keep up on the bills. :)
On the positive tip, my family is doing well, I haven't played D&D lately with my four little girls (the wife still refuses) but I plan to soon, now that budgets are coming to a close at work. I have my health (sorta right now) and my family, so I'm really doing very well in the grand scheme of things.
TMI only because I wanted to let you know how sorry I am I have to put this game on hold and how much I really am going to miss it. It was a fun distraction for me, and helped keep stress levels down, but it's completely unfair (as I've completely wrecked any momentum) to think I can keep it going.
I appreciate you all, and I may try something more short-term in the near future, whether in PbP, chat, or Skype or something. I do hope to get back to this module eventually. Again my apologies, I only strung it along because I felt I had a sliver of hope to keep it going. I was definitely mistaken.
Be well everyone and thanks for your patience,
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by Inferno »

Thanks Ron. Appreciate you DM-ing. I had fun while it lasted. I hope the RL issues get sorted out. Good luck!
DM:
The Horror at Briarsgate (1e): Lovecraftian Gothic Horror (N1, homebrew)
Lost City of Eternity (1e): Hyborian Age Sword and Sorcery (B4, JG102, homebrew)
Once and Future Earth (1e): Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawl (X1, B1, ASE1, homebrew)
Sauron Victorious (1e): Dire Saga for the Fate of Middle Earth (homebrew)

Player:
Agax Gryyg: Gamer of Urth, Ravenloft
Azoth Al-Aziz: Lovecraftian Cultist, Tamoachan
Blodget: Foolish Young 9th Level Hobbit, Dark Clouds
Dredd Doomsmith: Dwarven Deathtrap Engineer, Tomb of Horrors
Elijah Crowthorne: Marooned Prophet, Pirates
Jack in the Green: Ancient Child, Giants
P.T. Codswallop: Larcenous Impresario, Dimwater
Sir Ugghra: Bestial Half-Orc Aristocrat, Brotherton
Swilbosh: Savage Lizard-Warrior, Keep
Tantos Vek: Failed Paladin, Under Streets
Ulfang Chainbreaker: Barbarian Liberator of Slaves, Tharizdun