Interest Check ~ Warhammer Fantasy IV

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

Interest Check ~ Warhammer Fantasy IV

#1 Post by Tamerlaine »

I got the hardback 4th ed rulebook through the Kickstarter and it has been mocking me from its shelf by my bedside. I only wanted to play it more than run it but I’ve come around to the possibility of running a game...if there is enough interest. I’m looking at four players at the most and they must be committed. There is not a whole lot of action in Warhammer Fantasy so it really comes down to playing the character in an unique and dreary world marked with bouts of horror ( and I LOVE character development! ).

I’m on the fence as to using pregens, letting the players randomly roll every aspect of character generation or letting them be able to choose their own classes and trades. I will consider any feedback given.

As I will be running this game, this will have a slow posting regimen. This gives me time to review a new set of rules during play.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Interest Check ~ Warhammer Fantasy IV

#2 Post by ybn1197 »

I'm interested.

Grungni
Squire
Squire

#3 Post by Grungni »

I am interested, i wish for a bit for information please though...

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by rredmond »

Hey Grungni,
Welcome to Unseen Servant! Just an FYI, your first two posts are Moderated. After your second post you’ll be able to post without delay. Glad you are interested in Warhammer and good luck playing!
Be well,
—Ron—
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by spanningtree »

I'd be interested as well. The WFRP character generation and development system is very cool. Last time I played was the Doom Stones campaign, in high school. So, about 30 years ago. :)
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

Return to “Looking for players or games”