Welcome To "Into the Unknown" (1ed/2ed)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Ullek
Tracker
Tracker

Welcome To "Into the Unknown" (1ed/2ed)

#1 Post by Ullek »

****UPDATE****Please feel free to ask questions about the campaign and post them under this same heading** We will be starting at the end of February 2018, please look over all our discussions and notes on many of the questions so far asked and answered. Several builds have been submitted and accepted.... We currently have a few people on the roster, with the possible rule change of having (2) characters per each person playing. So if you feel you want into this campaign, then, by all means, hit me up with a PM or reply on this topic.

Hope to see you all soon on your journey Into the Unknown.

Thank you,
Ullek

=====================================================================================

This adventure will start on the Forgotten Realms Continent Map, from where the player characters will be introduced into the campaign. Characters will be able to pick a starting home, religion and basic equipment load-outs, based on race and classes. All sessions will run as part of chapters, with group sessions only running two times per month, as schedules and times permit.

There will be no evil aligned characters, Plane-Touched nor Flyers allowed. All player characters will start with Max hit points at 1st level. I will be using the 1st thru 2nd edition AD&D Rules, Unearthed Arcana, and others. This will be my first foray into The Unseen Servant format of running a campaign, and challenges on running it will come. So I hope you will enjoy the small encounter episode that occurred on this campaign some time ago.

Thank you, Ullek

*D&D Basic Rules Release: July 3, 2014
*Unearthed Arcana Old & Revised
*AD&D 2nd Edition - Player's Handbook Revised Version
*The Critical Strikes Rules
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"

Return to “Looking for players or games”