Help Wanted: Experienced Druid Seeks Adventurers (OSRIC/1e)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Help Wanted: Experienced Druid Seeks Adventurers (OSRIC/1e)

#1 Post by AleBelly »

To Citizens with an Adventurous Heart,

Have you ever wondered what lies beyond the farms and fields of Alleborg? Now is your chance to find out. Help me fulfill my duty of protecting the wildlands from evil forces, and maybe become a Protector of the Crown! I seek adventurers of all stripes. Accomplishments include having a hand in:

Eliminating goblin threat from the eastern lands
Uncovering evil plot of Adalbert to destroy our fair town

We will be equal partners in our endeavours. Please find me in the hut just west of the city gates...the one with the big black bear outside.

Signed,
Tempus Werefoot, Initiate of the 2nd Circle

This is a recruitment post from a character in a sandbox 1e/OSRIC game I'm running. If you like long-term character development, this three-year (to date) game may be of interest to you. PM me if interested. Link to recruitment thread:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3576

And to game forum:

viewforum.php?f=176

New players can also join the larger group if interested. I have a feeling they will be returning to civilization soon...

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Help Wanted: Experienced Druid Seeks Adventurers (OSRIC/

#2 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

I'm interested, Alebelly. But it depends on whether Archangel's game happens or not. I don't want to take on much more than I've got going already. Also, I don't know much about OSRIC.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Zhym »

Just jumping in to say that this is a great game with a good bunch of folks. Rusty, you'd fit right in.

OSRIC is basically AD&D 1e, with a few weird variations (like the fact that rations are insanely expensive).

scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by scottjen »

You guys interested in a noob joining? Don't know OSRIC, but seems real close to 1E.

AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by AleBelly »

Hi-

rusty, totally understand not wanting to overcommit. Just let me know when the other game resolves and if you want to join this one.

scottjen, absolutely interested in noobs joining! as Zhym says, it's virtually a copy of 1e. You may want to check out the game forum, and if it looks interesting feel free to PM me with questions/intent to join.

Cheers
AB

Return to “Looking for players or games”