LFG (AD&D 2e or 1e)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

LFG (AD&D 2e or 1e)

#1 Post by Zeromancer »

I'm not overly particular about the setting, though most of my experience has been with Dark Sun, Planescape, Ravenloft, Greyhawk, and Spelljammer. I'd be able to post on a daily basis if necessary, though there may be instances where I may have to skip a day. Reply here or send me a PM if you're a DM with an open spot. Thanks much! :mrgreen:

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: LFG (AD&D 2e or 1e)

#2 Post by rredmond »

Welcome Zeromancer. Just an FYI we have a two post moderation policy as an anti-spam measure.
Once your second post is approved, you'll be good to go!

As for your gaming preferences, you're in good company here.
Fair warning within the next day or two, expect many warm welcomes, and possibly an offer to play, or two. :D
This site is pretty awesome.
Be well,
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#3 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Zeromancer wrote:I'm not overly particular about the setting, though most of my experience has been with Dark Sun, Planescape, Ravenloft, Greyhawk, and Spelljammer. I'd be able to post on a daily basis if necessary, though there may be instances where I may have to skip a day. Reply here or send me a PM if you're a DM with an open spot. Thanks much! :mrgreen:
There are a couple 2e or 1e games currently recruiting.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7020 - "Into the Unknown" - Ullek DMing
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7077 - interest check - AD&D 1E Tournament Adventure - Ogre Mage
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7036 - World of Greyhawk 1E Campaign - Archangle DMing
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Zeromancer »

Yeah, I was interested in the World of Greyhawk game as I'd never played through The Keep on the Borderlands before, but alas it filled up quickly. I will think the others are also full? Seems that I may need to put this forum on notification if I want to put my hat in the ring, slots vanish within hours.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by spanningtree »

Welcome Zeromancer!! Definitely in good company.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#6 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Zeromancer wrote:Yeah, I was interested in the World of Greyhawk game as I'd never played through The Keep on the Borderlands before, but alas it filled up quickly. I will think the others are also full? Seems that I may need to put this forum on notification if I want to put my hat in the ring, slots vanish within hours.
Actually Ullek's game only has 4 players so there's room in that game for sure. The other two still worth putting down that you're interested sometimes a DM will take an extra player or two that and there is at least getting your name on a waitlist if someone leaves the game never a bad deal to get onto a waitlist. Thats how I got into the first couple of games I played in on here being on a waitlist. ;)

Speaking of which I could add you to the waitlist in my 2e Al-Qadim game if you'd like.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by rredmond »

This is the one I was looking for too, but AleBelly bumped it! Woot!

But check out the LFP thread here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3576&start=40#p343124

Good luck!
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Looking for players or games”