Hepmonoland Savage Pirate looking for a new Home

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Dalor
Strider
Strider

Hepmonoland Savage Pirate looking for a new Home

#1 Post by Dalor »

Sotha Mnumbai came from the jungles of Hepmonoland. He was a hard man to like by his own people, and often spent many days away from his own village in the jungles hunting and trapping. By the time he was a fully grown man, he could no longer stand the ways of his people. Not because they were not liked by him, but because he wanted more.

He had seen the ships sailing along the coast, and he wanted to be on those gigantic "sea birds" and go to where they went. He knew men sailed upon them and was not afraid of them...and so he stayed along the shore for many weeks until finally one of the ships put to shore. He made contact with them, and they tried to enslave him. Sotha killed three of the men and then went again into the jungle. He later went back and found the graves of the men he had killed, and he dug them up and took their heads.

The next ship that came to shore many weeks later was met again by Sotha. He tossed the heads of the men at the feet of the first man off the small rowing boat that came ashore. "I am Sotha Mnumbai. I want to ride upon your Sea Bird with you." Sotha was not enslaved, but gladly taken aboard the pirate ship. He fought hard for the small crew and because of him they became better off. He learned the way of the ocean and the word "ship" that he had once called Sea Bird. He found his way to the far lands called the "Sea Princes" and to the land called Keoland.

Sotha has no plans to return to the ways of his people, though those ways serve him well in the civilized world. Sotha desires riches and glory now. He desires to do battle and to become famous. He has found a path he likes to walk, and has no plans to veer from his path now.

-------------

This is the character I'm wanting to play if anyone has a Greyhawk Advanced Dungeons and Dragons game with a place!
Attachments
Sotha Mnumbai, Tuov Barbarian Pirate
Sotha Mnumbai, Tuov Barbarian Pirate
Sotha.jpg (8.52 KiB) Viewed 285 times

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Hepmonoland Savage Pirate looking for a new Home

#2 Post by rredmond »

We've got a Greyhawk game or two here. :)
Hoping someone has an opening for you!
Be well,
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by Bluetongue »

He could catch the next boat leaving Saltmarsh in the kingdom of Keoland and head out to Ogre's Shiny Island campaign.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

He might be a fairly decent fit for spearmint's pirates game on here as well.
Pirates: Cannons and Dragons (1ed homebrew)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dalor
Strider
Strider

#5 Post by Dalor »

Sotha landed in Ogre's Shiny Island campaign!

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Starbeard »

Nice! Happy hunting.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#7 Post by Scott308 »

Good! We can always use more targets characters in that game!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Return to “Looking for players or games”