Any D/X or LL Games in the Offing

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
hogscape
Squire
Squire

Any D/X or LL Games in the Offing

#1 Post by hogscape »

Hi folks,

I'm keen to play in or DM a basic D&D game.

I've been in the hobby since 1980 and I'm the DM of our local group but I've never refereed a PBP game before but I am willing to learn!

Thanks

Mike

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Any D/X or LL Games in the Offing

#2 Post by dmw71 »

Welcome, Mike.

There are quite a few Basic D&D games currently in progress, and new games seem to be springing up all the time. There may be a few that I missed, but here are the games that advertise as being Basic games: These three are separate because, with the AEC, it may be more AD&D than Basic D&D:
You're obviously welcome to wait for a new game to spring up, but you can also check in on the above games to see if any interest you, and check in with the DM of that game to see if you could be added to it (or waitlisted).

Good luck!

- Dave
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

hogscape
Squire
Squire

#3 Post by hogscape »

Thanks Dave, that's great. Much appreciated.

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Though a wonderful game, the West Marches game seems to be on a hiatus currently.

The North Marches game is an open sandbox and Marullus always seems happy to add more characters. I can't recommend the game enough. Several of us seem bound to die soon, so there might be a bunch of first level characters entering the game with you, should you join. Which you should. :D

Saves mega dungeon is also great, by the way. A large party with no fighters, should that interest you.

It is fun to play the same rule set (minus a few house rules) and have each game feel so very different.

Return to “Looking for players or games”