Fabricator of Planes sequel (OSRIC) LF 1-2 more

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Fabricator of Planes sequel (OSRIC) LF 1-2 more

#21 Post by Rukellian »

Looks like we have 5 now. Welcome aboard Rex.

I will send a request to ToniXX to set up the game, but I'm not entirely sure it will go through. I don't know what the limit is on how many games I can have running at once. This would be my third.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Rukellian »

PMs have been sent and you all have been added to the group for the game's sequel, Dark Eye of the East (OSRIC). Game folders are being set up shortly.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Rukellian »

There is now an opening for a player if you want to join in on the fun. The cleric of the group had to bow out, so you have the option of either taking him over or rolling a new character up. He will be able to join in on combat instantly as a level 5 or equivalent status for a multi-class build.

hammerHead
Tracker
Tracker

#24 Post by hammerHead »

If there is still room, I'd join.

I'd be happy to play the cleric...
Rules:
Midlands: https://lowfantasygaming.files.wordpres ... -10-16.pdf
Shroom: https://mega.nz/#!uSBHWIJD!vxDZlE_dOoua ... N1vbDqqu1E

Hradian the Rogue: The Midlands [LFG]
Ritbert the Bold: The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (OSRIC)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by Rukellian »

So long as your familiar with how the OSRIC system works, we would be glad to have you, hammerHead.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by Rukellian »

I'm wrapping up for the day hammerHead, but I will go ahead and add you to the group. You can then take the time to catch up on the story so far and poke around the home rules section. I will be able to answer any questions you might have tomorrow morning. The cleric's name is Akabel.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Rukellian »

Those who are familiar with OSRIC or 1st edition dnd are still welcome to join (the systems are similar). The cleric has bowed out and anyone who joins has the option of rolling their own character at level 5 or 4/4 depending on the class build if taking up someone else's character is not your thing.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Rukellian »

I wanted to let everyone know that 2 spots are available for this OSRIC game set in a custom world of my making. The cleric and fighter have bowed out, but the group still has a druid, a fighter/thief and a fighter/mage.

Humans can multi-class and those who are interested can join in at level 5 or 4/4. If you wish to pick up the cleric or fighter, you are welcome to it.

*disclaimer* The fighter has some big shoes to fill. ;)

For those unfamiliar with OSRIC, it plays very similarly to 1e Ad&d. Easy to pick up.

Return to “Looking for players or games”