Rifts - Interest check (CLOSED)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
RulerMan
Squire
Squire

Rifts - Interest check (CLOSED)

#1 Post by RulerMan »

The world of Rifts is a dangerous, unpredictable and cruel place.
Everywhere you go, there is fortune, glory and fame around but also pain, death...or worse.
How do you fit in this world? can you succeeded where so many have failed? can you live long enough in the chaos and madness that was bestowed upon what once was a beautiful world?
Only your actions will tell. nothing is what it seems here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i'm looking for is 3 to 5 players that KNOW that the Palladium System is flawed but are still willing to play with it. don't bother to came here babbling about its problems, i know them well. and yes, i know about the Savage World edition but i don't care for it.

I would prefer taking players that know the setting and the system since i don't have the time or even the patience to explain how it works.

I have a great idea for a adventure for this game, where the players will set forth into a quest that will reveal big surprises for everyone involved. it's a mix of conspiracy, mystery, romance and horror that would only be possible in a setting like Rifts. Players will start in Kingsdale.

To address some of the issues in the game with unbalanced characters the only books allowed for now is the Ultimate Core Rulebook, the Book of Magic and Rifts Mercenaries (Glitter Boy O.C.C and Dragons R.C.C are forbidden). anything else is off limits.

Those things said, i would like to add this: don't say you are interested if you already are playing a lot of games. i'm looking for serious people who can commit at least 4 posts per week and can check the thread daily for news and won't walk away or disappear after a few days.

This is very important to me, as i don't want to waste my time again. i already tried this game elsewhere but have found that the biggest problem in a PbP game is player commitment so i want to make sure this time only those who can spare some of their time for this game will show their interest.

Any questions you may have, feel free to ask!

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Rifts - Interest check (Looking for Players)

#2 Post by Blackrazor »

Wish is it was the Savage version.

NINJA_HUNTER
Tracker
Tracker

#3 Post by NINJA_HUNTER »

RulerMan wrote:The world of Rifts is a dangerous, unpredictable and cruel place.
Everywhere you go, there is fortune, glory and fame around but also pain, death...or worse.
How do you fit in this world? can you succeeded where so many have failed? can you live long enough in the chaos and madness that was bestowed upon what once was a beautiful world?
Only your actions will tell. nothing is what it seems here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i'm looking for is 3 to 5 players that KNOW that the Palladium System is flawed but are still willing to play with it. don't bother to came here babbling about its problems, i know them well. and yes, i know about the Savage World edition but i don't care for it.

I would prefer taking players that know the setting and the system since i don't have the time or even the patience to explain how it works.

I have a great idea for a adventure for this game, where the players will set forth into a quest that will reveal big surprises for everyone involved. it's a mix of conspiracy, mystery, romance and horror that would only be possible in a setting like Rifts. Players will start in Kingsdale.

To address some of the issues in the game with unbalanced characters the only books allowed for now is the Ultimate Core Rulebook, the Book of Magic and Rifts Mercenaries (Glitter Boy O.C.C and Dragons R.C.C are forbidden). anything else is off limits.

Those things said, i would like to add this: don't say you are interested if you already are playing a lot of games. i'm looking for serious people who can commit at least 4 posts per week and can check the thread daily for news and won't walk away or disappear after a few days.

This is very important to me, as i don't want to waste my time again. i already tried this game elsewhere but have found that the biggest problem in a PbP game is player commitment so i want to make sure this time only those who can spare some of their time for this game will show their interest.

Any questions you may have, feel free to ask!
you still looking for players? rifts is my 2nd fav pm/email me whenever

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Urson »

I would be interested, if you're still recruiting. I'm going to be out of contact until Monday April 3rd, but beyond that I should be available to participate.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

NINJA_HUNTER
Tracker
Tracker

#5 Post by NINJA_HUNTER »

Urson wrote:I would be interested, if you're still recruiting. I'm going to be out of contact until Monday April 3rd, but beyond that I should be available to participate.
the OP told me no

Return to “Looking for players or games”