What would you like to play/run? (Interest Catch-all)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Fulci
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: What would you like to play/run? (Interest Catch-all)

#181 Post by Fulci »

Awesome!

I will set up a recruitment topic soon. With a short summary of the game I want to run.
G A M E S :
Running Vaults & Wastelands [Fallout]
Isaiah Bartlett in That Which Should Not Be [CoC]
Ingrid Esthof in The Horror at Briarsgate [1e]
Jónas Gillman in The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh [1e]

I N A C T I V E : (
Ballar Uh in Dungeonesque [LL/AEC]
Favrick in The Rise of Smaug [BW]

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#182 Post by Tamerlaine »

I've been fancying a try at the Basic Fantasy RPG and running an entry level adventure with the hopes of it turning into a campaign. Just gauging interest out there.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#183 Post by Pulpatoon »

I'd be up for some Basic Fantasy!

media_junkie
Strider
Strider

#184 Post by media_junkie »

I'm up for 1e, 2e, Basic, LL, S&W, maybe 5e.
The Lone City in the Wildlands --- Lorilee Ravenholme

mattjackson
Squire
Squire

#185 Post by mattjackson »

I just discovered BFRPG, would love to try out a game even if it was just a one shot.
matt jackson
http://www.msjx.org

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#186 Post by Dram »

I would like to play a 1E or 2E underdark campaign.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#187 Post by Tamerlaine »

Okay, I've got three players interested in Basic Fantasy RPG. Is there another out here who might want a whirl at it?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#188 Post by Rukellian »

While not on the forums, I've been running a personalized Gurps campaign for my younger brother. The setting is based off of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls universe, an adventure in Skyrim to be specific.

It is has gone over very well so far and I could potentially see myself running a similar game on the forum here. Question is, would there be enough interest? :geek:

*Disclaimer*
The Gurps system is crunchy when it comes to numbers and initial setup, min/max territory
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#189 Post by Scott308 »

Rukellian wrote:Blah blah blah Elder Scrolls blah Skyrim blah.

Blah blah blahblahblah blah blah blah.
Dibs!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#190 Post by Rukellian »

Scott308 wrote:
Rukellian wrote:Blah blah blah Elder Scrolls blah Skyrim blah.

Blah blah blahblahblah blah blah blah.
Dibs!
:) Well, that is certainly one player that is interested, perhaps two if my PM pulls through. I can certainly build a game around two players if the interest is strong enough, but I will wait to see if I can get one more. Just to be safe. ;)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#191 Post by Rukellian »

Anyone else up for some Elder Scrolls: Skyrim with dice? I will be running a Lite variation of the Gurps system (simplified house rules) and currently have one interested player. I can run a game with 2-3 people, so long as the players are fine with a small group, but will be hard-pressed to start with just one player.

Post rate would be very casual, once or twice a week. The length of the game will depend on the players, the story running parallel to the game timeline in a grand what if scenario.

Character alignment will not be restricted and mixed parties may be workable, so long as certain rules are followed.

Feel free to send PMs my way if you have questions or need clarification on certain things.

-Ruke

sirravd

#192 Post by sirravd »

I'd love to play Numenera! I have the .pdf but haven't ever found a good campaign...

And, while I have the main Carcosa book from LotFP, I don't have McKinney's new Carcosa modules, and I'd be thrilled to play through those. :mrgreen:

Jack
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#194 Post by Jack »

Enoch
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#195 Post by Enoch »

Anybody talking about running a Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) campaign?
Shadrach, Demon-Hunter - Dust to Dust

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#196 Post by Pulpatoon »

Enoch wrote:Anybody talking about running a Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) campaign?
You are! Do it! I'd be interested!

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#197 Post by coil23 »

My one shot so far with Dungeon Crawl Classics (on another site) was dropped by the GM. Would love for someone to run a DCC game.

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#198 Post by Blackrazor »

My 2 current game proposals are dead in the water and I do enjoy DCC. I could pick up the role of GM but my tastes lean toward a more serious tone, no funnel to start and with an custom occupation lineup stolen from the game Darkest Dungeon. Maybe the inclusion of a stress mechanic, and I roll all dice using my physical dice save character to hit and character saves. This is not an avenue for fudging, I simply have dice and want to roll them. If that is ok, then cool, if not then good luck.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#199 Post by max_vale »

Hello anyone reading! Has anybody seen 'Mazes and Minotaurs'? If not, take a gander....its free and on-line and the basic premise is what if instead of the first RPG (OD&D) being based off of Tolkein, etc. fantasy it had been based on Greek Myth and 'Jason and the Argonauts' movies.....certainly seems fun to me!

Unfortunately with me running 2 games on this site and another on a different site, I don't have the time to run such a game, but I would CERTAINLY love to play in one. Anybody interested out there?

Even if not; people should definitely check it out.....it's certainly a cool concept and a lot of excellent work was done on the rulebooks.

-Max

coil23
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#200 Post by coil23 »

Blackrazor,
I don't know Darkest Dungeon and am not sure what is meant by a stress mechanic but serious tone? Serious tone is my preference (true for horror movies as well). I would play DCC if you ref.

Return to “Looking for players or games”