Activation Email

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
Volturnus
Squire
Squire

Activation Email

#1 Post by Volturnus »

I recently tried to register to the Unseen Servant (not the forum) under this user name but have not received an activation email. Does it normally take several hours to receive this and I am just being impatient or have I messed something us up along the way? To be on the safe side, I did check my spam filter. When I signed up for the forum, I received the activation email within 5 minutes.

Thanks for your help,

Volturnus

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Activation Email

#2 Post by rredmond »

Hey Volturnus!
We just have a two-moderated-posts minimum to keep out the riff-raff!
You may want to put your second post in this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1021

But it's all good, one more post and you are one of us! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!
Be well,
--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#3 Post by Alethan »

I think he's speaking of the dice roller, Ron, not anything to do with this forum.

Volturnus, that might be something ToniXX has to look into. There have been occasions where the notification email has not sent properly.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by ToniXX »

Volturnus wrote:I recently tried to register to the Unseen Servant (not the forum) under this user name but have not received an activation email. Does it normally take several hours to receive this and I am just being impatient or have I messed something us up along the way? To be on the safe side, I did check my spam filter. When I signed up for the forum, I received the activation email within 5 minutes.

Thanks for your help,

Volturnus
I have manually confirmed your registration. You should be good now.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by rredmond »

Alethan wrote:I think he's speaking of the dice roller, Ron, not anything to do with this forum.
Ah yes, I've definitely made that mistake before. :)

Thanks Al!
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Help and Support”