To a moderator who can help me out with this.

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

To a moderator who can help me out with this.

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I'd like to move a post from one thread to a campaign of mine, but do not have access to the moderator's control panel to do so. Can I get one of you fine persons to help me do this? Here is the post in question.

Rukellian wrote:
portal corp .jpg
A few lone scientists remain at the portal corp institute as most of the residents in Peregrine Island finish their evacuation of the city. They have heard the news, they felt the tremors within the dimensional space around them, reality itself was on the verge of collapse. The cause behind this is unknown, the solution, far beyond their grasp, and a limited window of opportunity looming over them hangs as they try to find either.

"What are our options," states a familiar voice in the background. Positron approaches, knowing full well that their options are limited and that he may very well not like to hear any of them. The scientists look towards him and just shake their heads. "The stability of the dimensional matrices are volatile to say the least. We've only been able to anchor one set of coordinates safely to ours but...."

"Don't tell me..."

"Yes, It's the only one unaffected by this dimensional collapse across our multiverse, Earth no. 000742."

"The untouched one... do it."

"But sir! You are aware of our policy with tampering with the natural development of-"

"I am fully aware of the consequences of such, but this is our last chance to preserve what little of this world that we can."

And thus, the stage was set...
From the SFH (Supers For Hire) thread, to my Rebirth of Power Campaign, under the brief prologue sub thread.

If there is any way for me to do this by myself as a non-moderator, please let me know. Thanks! And happy new year everyone.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: To a moderator who can help me out with this.

#2 Post by Alethan »

It's not something you can do because you only have Moderator-like control over your own campaign and the originating thread is in the general forum.

I moved it for you.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Alethan wrote:It's not something you can do because you only have Moderator-like control over your own campaign and the originating thread is in the general forum.

I moved it for you.
Thank you.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by rredmond »

The Quote function, or Edit, Select All, Copy would work too I think. Just Paste the info where you'd like it. :)
New game looks good. Good luck and happy new year!
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#5 Post by Alethan »

rredmond wrote:The Quote function, or Edit, Select All, Copy would work too I think. Just Paste the info where you'd like it. :)
New game looks good. Good luck and happy new year!
True. You could have edited the post, copied it all, then deleted that post and pasted it into the other thread as a new comment.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Return to “Help and Support”