Dealing with the orange unread post tabs

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Dealing with the orange unread post tabs

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I occasionally like to go through and click on threads just so that I can get rid of that orange tab next to it, a form of cleaning up on my screen. Is there any simple way of going about this, whilst avoiding clicking on every single one of them individually, flipping back and forth between pages?

The issue at hand here is not a technical one really, nor is it affecting any of my games in any way, its just a personal preference in how I want to look at everything when logging in, orange unread post tabs only reflecting the content I am part of. Maybe this just simply is asking for too much? If so, I guess I could spend a half hour or so going through each thread and you know... click in and click out. Regardless, I was wondering if there was indeed some neat feature on this site that allows me to do just that.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dealing with the orange unread post tabs

#2 Post by ToniXX »

At the top of each forum is a link that says 'mark topics read'. Click that and it will clear the orange icon for every unread thread in that forum.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Dealing with the orange unread post tabs

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Ah let me tell you, that saved so much time. Thank you for pointing it out to me!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Help and Support”