Campaign in Dice-Roller: Formatting?

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
Merctime
Tracker
Tracker

Campaign in Dice-Roller: Formatting?

#1 Post by Merctime »

Hi everyone. I'm starting to set up a campaign via the US Dice Roller. In the 'description' or 'more info' sections, can we use commands such as 'percent t' and 'percent r' to insert carriages and tabs to break up the bulk of text into a more readable format? Here's an example of what I mean:
Description:

This was a big block of text, but with paragraph breaks and such to illustrate what I was asking, that I've now snipped as I'm working on this as a game here.
I would really like it if I could set it up more like this for readability:
Description:

This was a big block of text, that I've now snipped as I'm working on this as a game here.
I'm not even sure if this is needed, though. Does all of this stuff actually belong in a thread... Does the 'formatting' even matter in the description areas of the Dice Roller Campaign area? Thanks for reading!

Edit: I tried the %r commands, and they didn't work.
Last edited by Merctime on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Campaign in Dice-Roller: Formatting?

#2 Post by Alethan »

Nope, completely unnecessary. You just need a brief description in the dice roller (i.e. the campaign name would suffice). Save the detailed description for the campaign thread on the forum.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Merctime
Tracker
Tracker

Re: Campaign in Dice-Roller: Formatting?

#3 Post by Merctime »

Ah, ok, awesome! Thanks again. You are certainly a helpful fellow, and I appreciate it :)

Return to “Help and Support”