Dragonsfoot account activation

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Dragonsfoot account activation

#1 Post by ybn1197 »

My apologies if this is not the right forum or even the correct method, I registered for a Dragonsfoot account this morning and was informed by way of automatic message that I would have to wait for a site administrator to activate my account. Are there any Dragonsfoot admins or anyone who knows a Dragonsfoot administrator here who can look into my account? My account ID is the same there as it is here, ybn1197. Thanks in advance.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Dragonsfoot account activation

#2 Post by Argennian »

ybn1197 wrote:My apologies if this is not the right forum or even the correct method, I registered for a Dragonsfoot account this morning and was informed by way of automatic message that I would have to wait for a site administrator to activate my account. Are there any Dragonsfoot admins or anyone who knows a Dragonsfoot administrator here who can look into my account? My account ID is the same there as it is here, ybn1197. Thanks in advance.
There is a SOP in place for those registering new accounts that entails them making sure you're not a spammer, a banned member trying to sneak back in under a different username, etc.

You'll more than likely have to give it a day or two. If you don't hear something back by then, reach out to Steve (the site admin at DF) or one of the moderators via pm.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Dragonsfoot account activation

#3 Post by Alethan »

In my experience, it can take longer than a few days.

But, yeah, different forum. No affiliation.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Return to “Help and Support”