The Bolt Hole (OOC)

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Bolt Hole (OOC)

#21 Post by Antman9 »

I just re-read your "Age Group" section and realized you wanted the character below 39. I'll go ahead and reduce my age to 39 (the max) this will allow me to keep my whole background and still fall within the limits, making things easier for calculation and game play.
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#22 Post by Antman9 »

I think at this point we are all waiting for you ybn1197.
Once you get the gear list tweaked out we can add that stuff.

How are you coming along Mister-Kent? I noticed you haven't updated the stats on the CS you posted earlier.

For your Skill points you will use your Base Age from your age group (not your actual character age), in your case 31. You may also use Attribute Increase Points by rolling a 1d3 (which you get from the Development Point Table: "1d3 Development Points & 1d3 Attribute Increase Points". This comes form your Development Point Table Roll: [2d5] = 10) This is also explained in the document I posted previously. I know it's a bit sparse on explanation. Initially I just added basic descriptors and calculations. I plan on expanding it further in the next week or so..

Then you just have to choose your skills, remember some skills have pre-requisites that must have a min score of 25. In the Skills table
Aftermath Skills.pdf
(99.05 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
you will find the cost of each skill in the first column and your Initial score in the second column. Initial scores are the addition of your attribute scores. I f I remember correctly, and I may not be, you can use the "1d3 Development Points" from above if you don't wish to use them on your ability scores. My memory is a bit fuzzy here on that last note and I don;t have the guide with me.

The document I posted earlier should walk you through the rest. If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout.
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by ybn1197 »

I'm going to have to close this game out. I just recived another PM of a player dropping out. My apologizes to everyone for this and my appreciation for your patience.

Return to “What if there is no tomorrow? (Aftermath!)”