CHAPTER 4: To Nuv Vano

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: CHAPTER 4: To Nuv Vano

#101 Post by max_vale »

Frank Rock; veteran Human

Frank had been around a long time and seen a lot of things; therefore the appearence of Jiminy didn't rattle him like it did some of the others. He had long ago learned that some of the scariest or creepiest looking people were also the best and some of the best looking or most non-threatening in appaerence were some of the worst. He liked Jiminy, though he was begining to the think the poor guy was basically an enthusiastic child let loose in a cruel, wide world. He did his best to look after the…..blob with eyes and mouths….

Seeing Hagalton, Frank just grunted and said; "Well…it WOULD be nice to sleep under a roof again for a night or two".

Mimdalf
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#102 Post by Mimdalf »

Blixx

"We should either all stick together or at the very least stay in pairs." "Oh, and we should locate a place to meet up." " I for one am tired of these sore joints and constant aches, I'm for finding a healer if possible."Blixx looks weary."Trader, a healer, and a drink!"
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

"Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous!" WW

Namárië

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by Norjax »

Return to “Archive”