Chapter 13 - Azurpenia's Prison

AleBelly
Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 13 - Azurpenia's Prison

#661 Post by Zhym »

enn.in.me wrote:I'm also worried as a dog's chew toy that I'm fixin' to start talkin' like Angus here, and that ain't right neither.
Angus chuckles at this, perhaps a little too loudly. His confrontation with the moon man made him tense. "I do talk pretty," he jokes, winking.

"I don't fancy spending the night here either," he agrees. "And I ain't I keen to meet Azurpenia just yet. The lizards are bad, but Yenny's right; ain't no use in looking for fights when they find us easy enough. I reckon we might as well look for that moon feller's sons."

AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#662 Post by AleBelly »

Angus and the others watch Torgos depart, satisfied that the captive crowman won't be tortured. Tempus takes Chet's torch and touches it to the growing parchment. It bursts into flames. Several in the party go into coughing fits from the resulting smoke, but aside from soot in the air no long lasting effects are observed.

They discuss next steps. Some favor finding Azurpenia, others looking for Torgos' sons. After their conversation, they believe they have been able piece together the overarching structure (or sub-structure) of Azurpenia's prison - if that's indeed what it is.

Actions? If you wish to explore further, please give me as detailed as possible directions given the maps. Below is a rough overview of what the party understands of their surroundings. I'll be out until Friday.
overview.png
overview.png (490.46 KiB) Viewed 806 times

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#663 Post by Storm11 »

I think we should check out the lizard gardens and see if we can find one of the sons of Torgos Tempus suggests, checking through the fallen crow man's belongings one more time just in case
Greys Campaign.

enn.in.me
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#664 Post by enn.in.me »

"Not a bad idea."

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#665 Post by onlyme »

Dandelion, not knowing which way is better, agrees that is as good a plan as any.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#666 Post by Storm11 »

Tempus will lead Clarence towards the exit that heads towards the garden cautiously, shield and scimitar raised
Greys Campaign.

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#668 Post by tkrexx »

Yeahh, Hyde agrees, Them lizard-things gotta be easia to kill than most otha things in this place, hah?

Return to “The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)”