The Village of Hommlet & Temple of Elemental Evil

Odin One Eye
Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: The Village of Hommlet & Temple of Elemental Evil

#21 Post by Dram »

Dram- I am with you Flynn. I believe the Old man was full of hot air.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#22 Post by Scott308 »

Bazazath, Angelic Paladin
Stirling wrote:Squirrel Flynn

"Well this village don't seem to have much life in it at all. Lots of promise and rumours but nothing tangible. I'm going drinking and wenching. Maybe I'll stick around another week or so to get the feel of the place and then if nothing better comes up I'm heading further West."
The paladin snorts upon hearing Squirrel's comment. Activities I have no interest in. Feel free to do so, if that is your wish. I believe I shall wander the area and see if I can be of any assistance to anyone else. I do not feel there is any reason to stay in this town much longer. I will soon need to go elsewhere to find evil to smite.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#23 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hagar "Flynn I am with you if it remains this quiet I will go with you off to the West."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Stirling »

Flynn

Gets on pony after enough wine and wenching and rides off into the sunset, never to return again.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#25 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hagar heads off with Flynn off to where ever the road takes them. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#26 Post by Scott308 »

Bazazath, Angelic Paladin

Baz turns to Flynn and Hagar as they ready to depart. Good luck in your travels. May the road treat you well in your future endeavors. Unfortunately, I will not be able to travel with you any more. The end of my time as a mortal draws nigh, as I have been called back home. Maybe some day I shall return to this realm, but I will likely not see you again unless you move on to a higher plane at the end of your mortal lives.

With that, Baz walks into the middle of the street, spreading his wings and arms wide. As he looks to the heavens, he flaps his wings, hovering 20 feet or so off the ground. Anyone watching him is forced to avert their eyes as he begins to glow. All in the area feel an immense sense of peace and serenity wash over them. Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light and loud thunder clap. When you look up, you see that the paladin is no longer there.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Dram »

Dram follows Flynn and Hagar. Maybe we shall find our fortunes elsewhere. He nods farewell to Baz. May the gods grant a happy life in the next realm.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Return to “Odin's 1E Greyhawk Campaign”