OOC CHAT

AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC CHAT

#301 Post by AleBelly »

Hey bloodaxe, thanks for running this. sorry i dropped of there at the end...after a few days of your computer failing my RL got crazy and this dropped off my radar. it was fun!

Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#302 Post by Bloodaxe »

AleBelly wrote:Hey bloodaxe, thanks for running this. sorry i dropped of there at the end...after a few days of your computer failing my RL got crazy and this dropped off my radar. it was fun!

Its OK, ive had a lot going on myself.

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#303 Post by saalaria »

That's a shame but understandable. Thanks BA!

Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#304 Post by Bloodaxe »

Some fun stuff that got missed.

- If you followed the missile origins you would find an underground silo. The launch doors still open. Possible refuge.

- the hospital had a medical helicopter on the roof, but the building was full of biters

- the room in the back of the convenience store had a map to the local airport along with keys to a small plane

- along the road there are human raiders & bad guys

- at the mall were survivors already there- two reporters & two SWAT ( Stephen, Francine, Peter & Roger) along with their news chopper. ;)

- Flo died and turned into a biter because she took too many sleeping pills

- a bite didnt always mean death & turning ( Tiny was OK)

Once again- a big thanks to all!

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#305 Post by badams30 »

Was a great game. Plus I have always wanted to play on old man (a non-asskicker) in a zombie game... Count me in for the next go around!

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#306 Post by Scott308 »

I like the fact that Tiny wasn't infected. It sure made us treat him differently, with lots of paranoia just waiting for him to turn on us. Nice red herring. It was a fun game.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#307 Post by OGRE MAGE »

badams30 wrote:Was a great game. Plus I have always wanted to play on old man (a non-asskicker) in a zombie game... Count me in for the next go around!
Me too!

I really enjoyed this game and will watch for you to start another one real soon. :lol:

Even though Chingy was a meth head, nobody really got on him too bad about it, which was cool. :D

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#308 Post by Scott308 »

Well, it didn't really affect him negatively (that we could tell) and he's pretty scary, so my character probably wouldn't have confronted him anyway.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#309 Post by Bloodaxe »

It was fun. I may have another game with more definite beginning & end in the future. Thanks all for playing.

If you havent checked out the game yet- you should. Its "pay what you want"- free or a buck, whatever you want.
There is also a Companion and an adventure now too.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/144 ... rs_id=3356

Return to “Rot World RPG”