Chapter 2 Part 2: New Adventures Continue

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Chapter 2 Part 2: New Adventures Continue

#41 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir

Bandir tells the group, "Watch him. I'm going to wake him and question him. Be ready."

Once the thug is tied to the chair Bandir splashes some water on the thug to wake them up.

Once they come to Bandir says,"We may let you go free depending on how you cooperate.
Why are you here?
Who are you working for?
Who are you?
How long have you been here?
What do you know of this place?"
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#42 Post by GreyWolfVT »

The Interrogation!
Bandir splashes water on the half-drow and the fellow suddenly wakes very groggily due to the concussion from Krakus. Spitting the water from his mouth and blinking with a look of pain in his head the half-drow gets a barrage of questions from Bandir.
Why are you here?
Who are you working for?
Who are you?
How long have you been here?
What do you know of this place?"
The Half drow replies squinting looking like his head is throbbing "Woah woah woah. One question at a time there big man. Why I am here my master sent me here. Whom do I work for someone you likely have never heard of. My master is Maximitus Chrystatarius. Who am I, again likely you have never heard of me either. My name is Belynor. How long have I been here about 3 days. I know this is a large place deep in the north woods. Appears to have been a mansion of sorts though from where I come from this is small in comparison." trying to reach for his head where it is throbbing in pain the half-drow stops unable to reach his hand to his head due to being tied up. "Sorry about your friend there he will awaken in about 4 hours. He startled me, and being a gladiator I took action, it's a natural reflex. Is there more you wish to ask of me?"

Actions?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by Dram »

Krakus- Stands in front of the drow. I have a question. What did your master send her for.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#44 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Dram wrote:Krakus- Stands in front of the drow. I have a question. What did your master send her for.
Belynor gives Krakus a strange look "Send her what are you talking about her who?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by Rex »

Hantae Invisible

Hantae is going to remain silent and just observe to see if she can tell if he is lying.

Ullek
Tracker
Tracker

#46 Post by Ullek »

Botang decides to look into where the talking has been coming from and sees that some of his tribe has captured a hated dark elf. The ogre bellows what appears to be a curse and proceeds to make his way towards the group and dark elf with a mask of rage coming into his face.

Botang says" Mis no lik dakkelps" naskty pisksta..., Botang kan helk kils iss ite, baska ite yes"

Translation: "Me no like dark elves....nasty people..., Batang can help kill it, bash it yes"
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by Dram »

Krakus- Wants to give him a good cuff upside his head but resists. You know what i meant! What did your boss send you here for. What is your mission?
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#48 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Dram wrote:Krakus- Wants to give him a good cuff upside his head but resists. You know what i meant! What did your boss send you here for. What is your mission?
Belynor acts hurt "I actually did not know what you meant. I was sent here to get more gladiators for the arena. My master has had a lot of bad luck as of late. He needs gladiators that can win. So I was sent here by magical means to do just that. A mystic was able to determine that there would be a great group of grand warriors to be found in this building. I was sceptical at first however I see some right here before me. You naturally proved your great strength in the hard pull that knocked me out. The big fellow there appears quite the warrior as well even if he wishes to smash me where i sit."
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#49 Post by ravenn4544 »

Brother Canis asks "What about the dragons? Do you know about them?"

GreyWolfVT

#50 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "I saw them earlier from the window in a room upstairs but I tried not to draw attention to myself. I have no idea why they are here unless it was the portals magic that drew them to the place."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#51 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir invisible

Bandir says from around the corner unseen, "So let me get this straight. Some mystic tells you to come here and get some Gladiators to win fights. How do you reckon you going to do that? Your have dense I tell ya. That roll down the stairs did more to ya that knocked you out I say. Do you think we are just going to stop what we're doing to go fight for yer master? Ha. Half mad you is. Get a load of this guy would ya friends."
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#52 Post by ravenn4544 »

Brother Canis smiles "Yeah, and he's not very good at finding gladiators - who are probably pretty tough guys - to end up hear, eh? Where are these magical portals you got here with by the way?"

GreyWolfVT

#53 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "That you shall find out in due time. Unless you kill me then you'll never find out. Besides I'm not here alone. Apparently your large ogre looking friend is deaf."

As if on queue three (3) more cloaked figures enter behind the group 1 each through the two doors behind where Rukiel was and 1 at the top of the stairs.

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#54 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

"Are these gladiators also to be your Master's slaves?"
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)

GreyWolfVT

#55 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "They were sent with me yes. They too are part of the arena if that is what you mean."

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#56 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Says, "What I meant was that if we were to fight for your Master, does he expect us to serve him as slaves as well and is there a minimum amount of time he requires of his employing us?"
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :

Player:

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)

GreyWolfVT

#57 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "Ah yes. He does not enslave his gladiators as you can see we are free to come and go as we please. The big thing is that there has been another who sponsors gladiators who has had quite a lucky winning streak. My master suspects something is off about how often this other man keeps winning. You if you were to fight as gladiators for my master would help him figure out how this other man is winning so easily. Perhaps he drugs his gladiators to make them fight better or with more rage, or some other means. Also there has been some other strange problems that might interest you strange deaths below the arena in the old catacombs."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#58 Post by Rex »

Hantae Invisible

Hantae will attempt to position herself so that she can back attack one of the free gladiators, if need be.

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#59 Post by PyroArrow »

Says, "Sounds like a matter I myself would look into, how abot the rest of you?"

Player:

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#60 Post by Nuke66 »

"So let me get this straight, you want us to follow you through an unknown portal and fight in an areana, simply based or you word?" Keaathan asks

Return to “A Village With No Name [Sandbox] (2e AD&D)”