Chapter 2 Part 1: New Adventures

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Chapter 2 Part 1: New Adventures

#401 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir

Bandir whispers, "Sounds good Hantea. I bet our second floor guest is down in the cellar and came down from the second floor on these stairs."

If room 9 wasn't searched we need to check that room out also.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#403 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician says to Hantae, "Sure Hantae." and moves into area 11 to the other south doorway.
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#404 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Cwreando wrote:Bandir

Bandir whispers, "Sounds good Hantea. I bet our second floor guest is down in the cellar and came down from the second floor on these stairs."

If room 9 wasn't searched we need to check that room out also.
Room 9 is the room you all just searched.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#405 Post by Dram »

Krakus moves to room #9 beins searching it carefully.

Search#1
d6 roll [1d6] = 3

Search #2
d6 roll [1d6] = 4
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#406 Post by GreyWolfVT »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Searching the Summer Longue aka ROOM #9:

Searching still mostly just results in finding basic reading books and other odd items to entertain guests with, metal serving trays some made of platinum. Fancy looking humidor empty unfortunately some trays for putting out various smoking items in. The same items Hantae mentioned. There are some fancy drinking glasses looks to be made of crystal. However in the south east is located a door that opens into what looks like a stairwell, then you discover it leads to two different stairwells one likely for servants the other larger and a bit more elaborate likely used for guests and the ones that lived here. Both stairwells go in two directions up and down. The stairs going down lead to the cellars, the ones going up obviously lead to the second story.

Map:
Actions?
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#407 Post by Rex »

Hantae Invisible

Hantae will go through areas 10 into 11 and check the door we haven't tried yet, if it looks OK she will open it and see what is beyond.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#408 Post by Rukellian »

I'm going to roll against Rukiel's Wis to see if he can maintain interest in sticking together with the group.

Wisdom check against 9 [1d20] = 10

Rukiel grows quickly bored carrying the oil lantern for the group. 'Ugh... they move like slugs. Combing every inch... No fun! If something is waiting for me in this dark abandoned building, then I say let them have at me. I've got a club. I can shoot things. I'm ready! Yeah...'

Rukiel walks off silently, after a sigh, and explores some other section of the mansion, without warning really. No, he doesn't walk off, he briskly half-sprints back to the main entrance. 'Noise attracts things, right? Perhaps I can stir up some excitement in this place if I'm loud enough. Wait, if I'm going to be loud, then why all the hush-hush?' "I CAN JUST SHOUT!"

Rukiel rushes over to the room that is west of 2, the main entry room, starting from the corner going up.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#409 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir Spellbringer - F1/M2 - Spell Armour & Ring +1: AC 5 (Armor 10 hp) - Bandir HP: 11 /11:

Bandir thinks, "What in hades is Rukiel doing?

Bandir whispers, "We're looking for the deed so the ledger while it might be valuable to our boss we still need the deed and possibly some scrolls. Historical items could be of interest to them too. Let's keep looking and moving along. We might want to clear the basement down the stairs just in case our house guest is there.

Bandir checks the sunlight to see the time. Switches to wand of fire in left hand and +1 longswords in his right hand.

Bandir says, "Light" to activate his wands light ability

Bandir says, "Rukiel and Keathan come help me over hear. Perhaps we can check out the basement while the others keep working on this areas rooms? Bandir lowers his voice. I'd like to flush out the person that made those noises that may have gone down to the basement level. Let's check that out. You lead and I'll hold the light."

If they agree they investigate the basement. If not Bandir stays with the group near 10 and 11 or rooms near there as Hantae finds.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#410 Post by ravenn4544 »

Brother Canis follows along admiring the dusty pictures and architecture.

GreyWolfVT

#411 Post by GreyWolfVT »

In the distance the group can hear Rukiel
Rukellian wrote: He yells to the group, "FOUND THE KITCHEN!" He figures, he has a voice, might as well use it instead of needlessly backtracking all the time.

Ullek
Tracker
Tracker

#412 Post by Ullek »

Botang stops by area 10 & 11 and prepares to cover those areas he can see.
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#414 Post by Rex »

Hantae

"Agreed"
Did Hantae make it through the door?

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#415 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir Spellbringer - F1/M2 - Spell Armour & Ring +1: AC 5 (Armor 10 hp) - Bandir HP: 11 /11:

Bandir says, "Well we're at least speeding up the searching process with Rukiel running around. I'm not going with him though. I'd prefer for the good of the group he'd stay with us. If he finds trouble he'll find his way back here or he won't. Hantae how you doing? Let's keep move along so we can clear this level and then scout the basement while we have some daylight."

GreyWolfVT

#416 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rex wrote:Hantae

"Agreed"
Did Hantae make it through the door?
sorry yes she did.
First into room 6 you open up to find the library the room mostly has all bookshelves around the rooms walls with some chars and a couple small round tables in the middle of the room with the large bay window for natural light small lanters on the tables for reading at night.

Next Hantae stumbles into a smaller lounge room rm 45 very little furnishings in the room it has a large mirror and some really old moth eaten dresses hanging in a wardrobe with one small couch and a fireplace you guess it was a ladies lounge.

Map: Hante is in room 45 sorry i think you said left and i went straight up from the stairs... :? fixed my mistake

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#417 Post by Dram »

Krakus- Stays with the group. He gives Ruke a stern look when he starts shouting. He checks the door in rm#15 on the east side. Come lets clear these rooms first
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#418 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician enters the library and starts searching, doing things like moving books to see if they activate a secret panel and checking out book titles for interesting subjects, of those he will pull all the way out and flip through.

Does a search of the room for secret door or wall panel:
Search Roll: [1d6] = 1
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :

Player:

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#419 Post by PyroArrow »

In his search of the library Rician did find a secret door that leads from rm #06 into rm #07 where the stairwell is located.

Player:

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#420 Post by Dram »

Krakus follows Ruke into RM15# gives the boy a stern look Lets stay together. Were asking for trouble being in 4 different rooms.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

Return to “A Village With No Name [Sandbox] (2e AD&D)”