No votes
I'm not sure.
11%

Total votes: 9

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Sandbox Game

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Ok so initially I kept the game going after the original group finished the module this was from. My question to the current group the "New" group of players is do you wish to keep this sandbox going? I have another idea or plan that can easily be set into motion after you get back to town "Northvale" with the necromancer if you all want to keep going that is. Also for those that inherited someone else's character I have an offer as well the PC will become an NPC in Northvale and remain behind and you can roll a new character that is at the current level as the rest of the party, averaged out (so if the average level of all the current PCs is lvl 3 you make a new level 3 or equivalent character.)

Please vote by means of the poll you can also reply and post any and all feedback or comments in this thread.
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

Re: Sandbox Game

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Oh and if you don't want to share your opinions or feedback with the group you can as always send me a PM and I'll get back to you. :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by Nuke66 »

I'm not really getting into poor Mathias, but I like the game and players, just saying.

GreyWolfVT

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Nuke66 wrote:I'm not really getting into poor Mathias, but I like the game and players, just saying.
Well You can also roll up something new and Mathias can stay in Northvale as a healer. ;)

Return to “A Village With No Name [Sandbox] (2e AD&D)”