OOC Randomness

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC Randomness

#581 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Poke the dragon you sometimes get burned
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#582 Post by ravenn4544 »

crow will make a new character now that you mention it :) don't wanna have a bounty to content with...

GreyWolfVT

#583 Post by GreyWolfVT »

“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#584 Post by Dram »

What classes do we have in the group? IF we are all fighter types. I will roll up a new character. My Fav a Thief/Drow Maybe the dragon will like. :D
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#585 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well currently we are still in the Necormancers cave chasing a giant skeleton and waiting for Rician to react... So the current party is still the same characters.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#586 Post by Rukellian »

Is it safe to assume that the experience awarded for quest completion is going to stay with the deep gnome and not transfer over to my new character?

Or is the very kind and considerate DM going to allow the new character a 500 xp headstart? ;)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#587 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well see what the whole deal was there is the xp would go to the deep gnome and after everyone that is staying updates their "old character" I'll average the levels and that is what all new characters start with is the xp required to reach the starting level no "bonuses" for new characters. Like asking for money before starting a job answer is typically no. Nice try Ruke ;)

Side note I have been editing the player roster added a "retired" list to bump all characters down to that are leaving us.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#588 Post by ravenn4544 »

Crow will be changing to a new character - open to playing whatever is needed for the party. if the roster is up to date then a cleric or a thief is probably needed.

GreyWolfVT

#589 Post by GreyWolfVT »

The current roster should be up to date based on what I've seen for new characters.

GreyWolfVT

Re: Part 5: Necromancer where for art thou?

#590 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Dram wrote:Krakus- Looks at the large man as he looks like his cousin Crone. I will help you with the cave. It is a evil place. Should not a cleric cleanse the place of the evil? He then remembers the little girl from cave. What happened to the young girl?
Already answered that...
GreyWolfVT wrote:The captain of the guard informs the group that while they were gone the attacks on the town had ceased and things were starting to return somewhat to normal. He is pleased to see the girl alive however is still sad to learn that nobody else missing was found alive. Luckily the girls Aunt still lives in town and takes the young girl in.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#591 Post by Bluehorse »

GreyWolfVT wrote:
Bluehorse wrote:Arastor

Inquires with the captain about what will be done with the necromancer's lair. Will it be cleaned up and put to use? Flood it? Collapse it? Rent it out for dwarven barmitzvahs?
Rethor the captain of the guard replies in kind "We plan to cave the place in, I've jsut the man to help one of our friends from the logging settlement southeast of here named Dwayne is a half-giant strong man like him should get the job done fairly easily." the giant man walks over and shakes Arastor's hand the man nearly crushes Arastor's hand the large man clearly not knowing his own strength. Arastor stands there holding his hand thinking good lord he broke my hand.

Dwayne smiles at Arastor and says "Sorry about that don't know my own strength."

:shock: :lol:

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#592 Post by Dram »

He is pleased to see the girl alive however is still sad to learn that nobody else missing was found alive. Luckily the girls Aunt still lives in town and takes the young girl in.

OCC-How did I miss that.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#593 Post by ravenn4544 »

Thanks. Draft sheet uploaded. What xp should I start from? Need to add equipment from starting money and saves. Any magic items for this fellow?

GreyWolfVT

#594 Post by GreyWolfVT »

@ ravenn4544
I'll help out with the magic items All new characters Choose Armor or Weapon and I'll give you a magical item from one or the other. If you choose Weapon your Primary Weapon is a +1 silver weapon. If you select Armor then you get either +1 armor or a ring of protection +1. As for starting gear if you recheck the creation or house rules it should have the same free gear I gave everyone else when the game initially started. After that you must purchase the gear. Starting with the xp required to reach level 3 if you are a mutli or dual classed then you are either a 1/2 or a 2/1 or equiv. for a standard one class level 3 character.

@Brett
glad you approve the Hercules version of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

@ Mark
Dunno how you missed it maybe you read my post really fast? ;)

@ Everyone
I updated the current roster again with ravenn4544's new character. Is everyone's character sheet current for HP should be back to full health we are now two weeks after the whole event once we jump into Chapter 2. Anyone else know of anyone that might take the one open player spot we have? If not I'll just advertise in the Looking for Players thread.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#595 Post by ravenn4544 »

Heading south tomorrow for some SCUBA and will be in and out through Tuesday. NPC as needed!

GW - I'll update eq and weapons over next day or so to keep things moving along...

GreyWolfVT

#596 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Should be no need to NPC anyone I'm taking July 3rd - 5th off so I'll pay attention and post as needed but not requiring anyone to post next week unless they wish to. :D So enjoy the SCUBA time and everyone enjoy the 4th.

GreyWolfVT

#597 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Everyone please welcome Rex to the game. I posted in recruitment post and he was the first to reply. I think he is going to be making a Monk.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#598 Post by Cwreando »

Welcome Rex. Have fun.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#599 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Just everyone keep in mind it's fine if you will be away or busy the week of the 4th of July, all next week is optional posting week for everyone in my two games. I won't have to NPC anyone unless they are gone the week starting on the Monday 10th.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#600 Post by Rukellian »

Welcome to the group Rex!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “A Village With No Name [Sandbox] (2e AD&D)”