It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
Scout
Scout
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm
Posts: 75
Botang say's "Mis heps yes"

Translation: Botang says's "Mi's helps yes".

"Botang looks at his companion and based on his arm pointing movement, figures out he wants help getting face skins off wall"

_________________
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Michigan
Krakus- Mind if open the shades? Put some light on the area.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17758
Location: Central Vermont
Blinded by the light

Krakus opens the curtains lighting the room up and stirring the dust and cobwebs he coughs a bit half choking on the dust. Everyone else in the room begins to cough and sneeze from the dust. The daylight illuminates the room showing better the fireplace looking long unused, and the furniture that once must have been very nice furniture. The sudden brightness temporarily blinds everyone in the room only for a minute as your eyes readjust things are clearer once more. Once things settle down a bit and the work of taking down pictures/paintings in the entry is done a thump sounds comes from the floor above and the sounds of someone moving around upstairs.

Actions?

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Seven Human - Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon
Tomlin Ballynn Half-Elf Ranger - Into the Unknown (1ed/2ed)


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Pennsylvania
Brother Canis looks at the ceiling cluthing his mace "We've got company - I bet it isn't a dragon!"

OOC: Re your PM question - I'm happy with how things are going!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 376
Location: Northern Vermont
Hantae

Hantae moves to cover the nearest entrance with her bow. She focuses (hear noise?) on trying to determine exactly where the footsteps are.

(OOC All good with me as well)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2725
"We prolly ought to check the place out before we get to serious about loot." Keathan adds. "It sounds as if we have some things to deal with."

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 376
Location: Northern Vermont
Hantae

"Sounds like they were near the dumbwaiter and are headed out of that room. Maybe headed for stairs? Everyone get set for potential incoming."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Michigan
Krakus draws his B. ax. Ruke can you fit in the dumbwaiter. Sneakup behind what is ever up there.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:47 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am
Posts: 1117
Location: Midwest
Bandir

Bandir says softly,”Thanks Botang. Looks like we may have woke the resident of the mansion. Be ready but it may be peaceful.

Bandir finds a chair to get behind. Bow and arrow ready but not drawn.

_________________
Abrex Myzeen Tri Class in progress Human Faris 3 Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)
Bandir Spellstalker Gray Elf Multiclass Fighter 1/Mage 2 - A Village with no name


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:09 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 4916
Location: US East Coast
Rukiel the Fickle

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained! So said a famous man whose name eludes me... regardless, I shall undertake this task!" Rukiel is thrilled to have been given a suggestion for something to do. Anything beats guard duty. After being shown where the dumbwaiter is, Rukiel eagerly climbs on board, despite its rickety state. He travels upwards when possible, to help facilitate that potential ambush.

_________________
In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 4916
Location: US East Coast
Rukiel returns with a shrug and a disappointed frown. "Twas' a good idea, but the dumbwaiter, it can't lift me up, would break under the strain." Rukiel looks around with a renewed smile. "Perhaps the lovely Hantae would be light enough to make the ascent up? Being as no one can see her, the ambush would be that much more effective, right?"

_________________
In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:34 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17758
Location: Central Vermont
Rukellian wrote:
Rukiel returns with a shrug and a disappointed frown. "Twas' a good idea, but the dumbwaiter, it can't lift me up, would break under the strain." Rukiel looks around with a renewed smile. "Perhaps the lovely Hantae would be light enough to make the ascent up? Being as no one can see her, the ambush would be that much more effective, right?"


ideally the dumbwaiter is in poor enough shape it likely couldn't handle a gnome on it ;)

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Seven Human - Anything Goes: Vol. 1 (beta run)
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon
Tomlin Ballynn Half-Elf Ranger - Into the Unknown (1ed/2ed)


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:07 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 376
Location: Northern Vermont
Hantae

"I don't think it will support me. Perhaps Ruke could hide behind the door?"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 2725
"Or, you could shimmy up the shaft, use the rope if you have to." Keathan adds.

_________________
Lauranna, T4/MU3, A New Hope to the West
Mathias, C3, A Village With No Name
Raphael, Gang Banger, Mechanic, Price of Freedom
Barnhardt,%20B1,%20Brave%20New%20World
Lord Edwardo Muscha, In the Marches, Traveller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Posts: 376
Location: Northern Vermont
Hantae

"Rope is rotten and I don't think we have time."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:42 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 4916
Location: US East Coast
"Point me towards the hiding spot, and believe me when I say that I can be quiet when the need arises. Quiet and deadly, or at least a big pain in the backside." Rukiel shrugs with a smile and gets into the position shown to him. His crossbow is already armed and his trigger finger has just had the darnedest itch lately...

_________________
In order to measure a person’s worth, you must do more than push them. The real way to test their worth is to give them power. When they gain the freedom to act outside the boundaries of law and ethics, you can sometimes see their souls. When the weak become strong... When good citizens become free to engage in violence... I'm interested to see what is the outcome of that. ~Makishima Shougo

Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 am 
Offline
Scout
Scout
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm
Posts: 75
Botang say's "Mis spash yes, ett"

Translation: Botang say's "Mi's smash yes, eat"

"Botang put down one of the picture skins, grins and grabs his shield and readies his blade".

_________________
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:32 am
Posts: 3058
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician readies his bastard sword at the new sound, and moves closer to where it came from, looking for stairs.

Hand motions for anyone whom wants to follow him up.

_________________
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Michigan
Krakus follows Rician up the stairs quieily as possible.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:32 am
Posts: 3058
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician creeps up the stairs with Krakus, right behind him.

Once at the top he will guess-timate where the noise came from (Need a roll for this Ed?).

Then will proceed quietly to the doorway (if there is one) and listen at the door:

Listening at door [10%] = err: Result [1d100] = 3%

_________________
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group