A New Beginning

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: A New Beginning

#561 Post by spanningtree »

Leena - Mage

Leena will run over to Wylo and see if she can revive him somehow.

Ragnar - Fighter

What a mess! He will say starting to check the vitals of anyone laying down. To the villagers: Is the sword we seek far? These things should be fought from a defensive position... out in the open we are easy prey.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#562 Post by badams30 »

Finton

Finton goes to assist Leena in reviving the others. If it looks like it's a lost cause, he says "Perhaps a trip back to that pool is in order, eh?"

OOC: I doubt the water can be toted from the pool and retain it's effectiveness, but we should try. If we are going to have to battle these turds again, we may need it.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#563 Post by sonofotho »

Your attempts to revive Wylo and Dermox are unsuccessful, the two being fully under the effects of the mind blasts from the Moon Things. Another villager, who had been knocked unconscious by the claws of one of the Moon Things, dies nearby, having bled to death from his wounds.

You discuss a bit and realize that healing, clerical or magical, is needed to revive Brother Wylo and the man at arms.

The villagers note that the Burial Mound containing the sword you seek is not far up the path, in the next clearing. The Waters of Lyss is three hours back down the path (and three back again).

ooc: Yes, I am alive.... :oops:

So, you guys are in a pickle! Does anyone have any healing? If not, what do you want to do? Head back to the pool? Push on? It is early afternoon.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#564 Post by spanningtree »

Ragnar - Fighter

Why don't I take a villager that knows where he is going and see if we can find the sword? I would hate to nullify the effort this trip has produced.

Leena - Mage

Leena will start looking for her three lost daggers. I wish I were of more use, I'll wait here with the injured.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#565 Post by sonofotho »

Leena will start looking for her three lost daggers.
Leena finds one of the daggers stuck in the trunk of an oak tree. The other two are lost in the dense undergrowth along the trail.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#566 Post by spanningtree »

OCC: 2 daggers removed.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#567 Post by badams30 »

Finton sighs and volunteers to go with the unconscious to the pool to see if they can be revived. "I am not brave, but it seems the best use of my talent right now."

OOC: We are in a pickle. I don't like splitting the party, but it might be prudent to fix to problems at once.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#568 Post by sonofotho »

ooc: It will be quite difficult to carry Dermox and Wylo all the way back to the pool - at least it will really slow things down. The villagers state that the healing powers of the water do work beyond the area of the pool but do have a finite lifespan.

Let me know how you wish to proceed - who goes to the pool, who goes to the burial mound, who stays put with Wylo and Dermox (if you decide not to carry them). The remaining villagers prefer to move on to the burial mound.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#569 Post by badams30 »

Finton - Scared Wizard

Finton sighs heavily and says "Go on. I'll go back to the pool. Give me a couple of waterskins and I'll get some extra water as well, just in case we need it later. I'll try to be careful, I've got no spells left anyway. Go on, and keep an eye out for me, I'll come back as quick as I can. I assume you'll be heading to the burial site?"

Finton checks his gear, pulls the hood of his cloak up, and slinks off back down the trail, keeping to the edge, and pausing at clearings or areas that might be good ambush sites. He knows it's a long shot, but he feels he owes Wylo, and he knows he's the only one with healing as well.

OOC: Good idea? Prob not, but to the bold go the spoils. Or horrible death in the woods.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#570 Post by spanningtree »

Ragnar - Fighter

Let's see if we can get to the sword.... he will say gesturing to the villager(s) that seem to know where they are going.

Leena - Mage

Leena will follow Ragnar with a small wave to Finton.

OCC: Let's see if we can make this work.

Return to “Enharza and the Southern Isles (LL sandbox)”