9 - Undermountain Trip 5

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 9 - Undermountain Trip 5

#421 Post by hedgeknight »

"Well met, Steth > I'm Isabella; I'm new to the group too."
The pretty raven-haired priestess raises her mug to you.
Winter is coming...

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#422 Post by ravenn4544 »

Roseheart chuckles, "Light knows we could use a strong reliable sword - considering we are stuck with Vek here... Seriously, though, don't let his big bad exterior fool you, he's like that on the inside too. No one better to save your ass when the dice are not rolling your way - I'm the first to testify to that!" He slurs his words a bit as the ale he favors is starting to show itself.

"What more can I add that our electrifying Tella could not describe? Big bad dragon nearly killed us all.." He raises a toast and calls out his fallen comrades. "What I can say is that we are not a group to back down - certainly not against much of anything I can think of at the moment..... A toast to you, my new found comrade, may you be made of the same stern stuff our friend Vek is carved from!" He slaps Vek on the shoulder and spills his ale in the process.

Darkmane
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#423 Post by Darkmane »

I just kicked things off in the new thread. Feel free though to continue the roleplay here if there were other things you guys wanted to chast about before the delve.

Return to “Under Streets of Splendor (2ed)”