7-Undermountain, Trip 3: Gratecrashers

Darkmane
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: 7-Undermountain, Trip 3: Gratecrashers

#741 Post by Darkmane »

Before you leave the shop, Roseheart inquires about several of the candles and whether their effects can be invoked quickly. The shop keep responds with, "The effects are mild magic, and take a few minutes to come into effect. Most of them heal, or improve concentration, or can provide mild protective benefits. If you are interested in any of them, I can show you where they are on the shelves. They are a bit more expensive than my regular scented candles, since they use magical herbs and enchantments to work.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#742 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Glimble perks up about the description of the candles "You said that some of these candles can heal? That would be quite useful in this band of adventurers. How much would one of those go for?" granted this is assuming I am in the same place and time as Roseheart
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Darkmane
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#743 Post by Darkmane »

She sells the healing candles for 50 gold each. They need to be burned through an entire night in order to work.

Darkmane
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#744 Post by Darkmane »

Switching to the new thread - Into Skullport:

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=4908

Return to “Under Streets of Splendor (2ed)”