3-Return to the Surface (Roleplaying in Waterdeep)

ylinett
Ranger
Ranger

Re: 3-Return to the Surface (Roleplaying in Waterdeep)

#101 Post by ylinett »

"I won't force you, but I do have a question. Answer and I will leave. If you choose to come I will provide for you; if not I will look you up when I return. So, here it is 'At the end of your days when you stand before Clangeddin to be judged no bodies as your feet, no blood dripping from your Axe, no scream on your lips and he asks you 'How can you die when you haven't even lived'...what will you answer?'". With that Brother Thorax slowly turns towards the door and sees what choice Kurnik will make.

Darkmane
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#102 Post by Darkmane »

As Thorax turns away he hears a loud clang and then the sound of liquid rushing over the floor. Turning back you see Kurnick standing above his spilled tankard, his eyes are nearly slits and filled with red and tears. Me answer would have been silence! I'll go with you. I'll be getting me sword, where should we meet? He stands there,spitting out the words, chest heaving, angry, looking like he might attack anything, even you, awaiting an answer. Even the patrons of the rough and tumble bar don't say a word or laugh at the emotional dwarf...

I'll assume you give him the location and he joins you on your trip. I'll roll him up as an NPC hireling and add him to our list of characters. I'll NPC him outside of combat, but you can play him during battle, I'll step in and adjust if you make him do something out of his character. Nice job swaying him to your cause, some really good RP!

ylinett
Ranger
Ranger

#103 Post by ylinett »

Thorax nods his head gives him the information. He will then head to buy supplies for the trip.

Jumping ahead Thorax will resupply with the rest of the party at Daggerford. If Kurnick is missing anything (like armor) Thorax will try to supply that too.

Lastly on a daily basis Thorax will lead services for Kurnick...and any other dwarf who wishes to attend...(any chance Cormac?)

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#104 Post by spanningtree »

Tella - Mage

OCC: Please excuse my absence, long weekend. Here is Tella's attempt to come up with some rumors:

PbP Forum code: Attempt to roll under chr: [3d6] = 8

Success!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by ybn1197 »

ylinett wrote:Thorax nods his head gives him the information. He will then head to buy supplies for the trip.

Jumping ahead Thorax will resupply with the rest of the party at Daggerford. If Kurnick is missing anything (like armor) Thorax will try to supply that too.

Lastly on a daily basis Thorax will lead services for Kurnick...and any other dwarf who wishes to attend...(any chance Cormac?)
You know Cormack will be there at every service.

Return to “Under Streets of Splendor (2ed)”